New Free Agent | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Free Agent

Originally posted by BigFinFan
There are certain people (inFINSible, fin-atic, DrAstroZoom, Justasportsfan, Bazinet37, MDFINFAN, Muck, DeDolfan, BLITZKRIEG, CirclingWagons {RIP}, ckparrothead, dolphan39, dolfan06) that make this board what it is - the BEST MIAMI DOPLHINS BOARD on the internet.

Although I often read threads and posts by everyone, there are only a handful of members that are consistent and always "Bring-It" to the Forum on a daily basis. Many times I will stop during a thread and ponder to myself - "What in the hell is (insert member name here) thinking, talking about or saying. Man he/she has really gone off on the deep-end this time". Then I remember that this is a Fin-Fan Based Forum, frequented by ALL NFL Teams. 95 Percent of what is expressed on this board is nothing more than opinions.

If I don't like what you are writing- I will disregard the comments! If you don't like what I write - either ignore me or just skip over my post. If we were all in agreement on this board, there would be nothing to talk about, and it would be rather boring (my opinion).

No one should conform to what everyone else wants - unless mandated by the TOS. Personally, I hate TOS #11 - I had to get rid of my sweet Avatar.

We all need to remember this:

Opinions are like butt holes. Everybody has one, and they all stink!

Bring It!

:o :o :cry: :cry: :pirate:

:goof:

I have been a fairly vocal critic of the tone of some of fin-atic's messages, not the content. He should continue to post his points of view, but I will welcome a new and improved delivery of his comments.

Frankly, the debates will be much more interesting if we spend less time arguing about the fluff and more time arguing about football.

Originally posted by FinfanInBuffalo
I have been a fairly vocal critic of the tone of some of fin-atic's messages, not the content. He should continue to post his points of view, but I will welcome a new and improved delivery of his comments.

Frankly, the debates will be much more interesting if we spend less time arguing about the fluff and more time arguing about football.
You never fail to deliver a dead-on summation...that's bottomline baby!! Good post.:up:

Originally posted by inFINSible

:o :o :cry: :cry: :pirate:

:goof:

Too Much Negativity!

:roflmao:

inFINSible - who loves you!!!

I still miss
2129CW.jpg

You have been labeled a whiner because that's what you are doing on this very post - whining!!! Shut up and post your opinion, even if your opinion is sort of retarded for the most part. Though I do agree with you that there are too many homers on this board, like the Fiedler and Chumpstedt supporters. Makes me wanna puke!!

Gotta give Mr. Finkle credit ... there was something in that post to offend EVERYONE. :lol:

A BABY!

Now I know why
2129CW.jpg
is missing!

He is the FATHER!

Now I just gotta figure out who the Mother is.....

Has anybody seen Peebs or MissMeth?

Back
Top Bottom