NFL and Police to further investigate the Landry Domestic Violence Incident | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL and Police to further investigate the Landry Domestic Violence Incident

No, you don't need the victim to press charges in domestic assaults or child abuse. As long as there's evidence that the crime has been committed and the DA thinks it's a case they can prove in court. However, winning a domestic case where you don't get co-operation from the victim is very difficult.
Yes, pressing charges and having enough evidence to win a case are two different matters. The NFL decision will be a little less complicated.

^^^ Of course if he actually beat his GF then all bets are off, but as far as OBJ and Landry, Landry comes off like James Earl Jones next to OBJ from what i've seen of both...OBJ appears to be on a hole 'nother level of knucklehead. With Landry i see intelligence, occasional humility, and fire on the football field that despite it being a boost to the team and his game, sometimes hurts the team with dumb penalties.
Both of these kids could benefit from a veteran mentor or life coach of some sort. They are both immature. Living in Giants country I have to hear about OBJ nonstop or see his cardboard cutout every time I drive through a Dunkin Donuts etc. These are not the type of kids who should be getting endorsements deals. It just fans the fire. That "catch" he had became a verb around here as commonly used as "Google it". Companies should be more responsible about who they decide to prop up. OBJ's antics against the panthers and Josh Norman 2 years ago should have gotten him thrown out for the season - especially the blatant charge and spear he did. You're right - he's way worse than Jarvis but I think he is a bad influence on Jarvis at the same time.

The Dolphins aren't going to a damn thing with his contract until this settle. If they had video exonerating Juice this would be over right now and he'd have a new deal done.
As soon as this news broke, his new contract lost a few zeros.

Yeah it should just go away. It's cool to beat your wife or girlfriend, as long as the team wins, right?

Apparently you think it's cool to pass judgement on something you have no idea about. Memo to you, it's not cool.

Elliot was guilty I don't think there's any doubt.

Really? Then why do witnesses say nothing happened and why did the supposed victim feel the need to lie and coerce a friend to lie?

There's absolutely a lot of doubt about what did or didn't happen. Unless you were there during any of the alleged incidents, you have no clue. That's precisely why the authorities didn't pursue the case. If there was 'no doubt' they would have.

Apparently you think it's cool to pass judgement on something you have no idea about. Memo to you, it's not cool.

5826.sarcasmtop.jpg

Ezekiel destroyed evidence ( phone ) kind of like what Brady did.

Elliot was guilty I don't think there's any doubt. Time will tell with Landry, hopefully he's clean

Elliott may have gotten screwed because the NFL is trying to present the image that they won't stand for domestic violence which I applaud. Don't get me wrong I think EE is a turd but if he's innocent in this situation then he shouldn't be disciplined and some folks in the league office need to be fired and subjected to a lawsuit.

It's all a guess. Nobody knows

The last thing I read on this was that the female he was or is involved with said nothing happened. Did some one change their story?

Should be interesting but I'd have to think if there's clear cut footage of Landry hitting this girl he'd already be suspended.

Back
Top Bottom