NFL and Police to further investigate the Landry Domestic Violence Incident | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL and Police to further investigate the Landry Domestic Violence Incident

The last thing I read on this was that the female he was or is involved with said nothing happened. Did some one change their story?

If i stood to gain or lose a nice salary based on the outcome of Landry's case, id say nothing happened too. Dont blame her either.... taking stands is nice and all but not going to shelter that child.

suspending someone for stuff like this is ridiculous. Just a ploy by the league to clean up its image after the ray rice thing, who married the woman he knocked out BTW. If the state doesn't press charges why are we making an issue out this?

Maybe Miami is waiting to see this out before negotiating his contract

My thoughts exactly, especially after McDonald got paid. Hopefully, Landry will be cleared. Love the player and want to see the team get a long-term deal done.

If he's guilty, well that's another story. Likely no contract in that scenario.

Ezekiel destroyed evidence ( phone ) kind of like what Brady did.
The nfl investigator recommended no punishment and yet the NFL suspended him. The NFL needs to fix this policy

The nfl investigator recommended no punishment and yet the NFL suspended him. The NFL needs to fix this policy
Thanks, I didn't know that. That was really the only thing heard about the situation.

Apparently you think it's cool to pass judgement on something you have no idea about. Memo to you, it's not cool.

Dude I think you need to get your sarcasm meter tested. Do you really think any sane human thinks it's cool to hit women as long as you football team wins?

I still think if the video exists and it clear cut shows Landry using physical force in any way he'd be suspended already. Hitting women should be pretty black and white, if he did it suspend him.

Dude I think you need to get your sarcasm meter tested. Do you really think any sane human thinks it's cool to hit women as long as you football team wins?

No, I actually don't believe I need it tested. Re-read what he wrote. It reads to me as if he's mocking those making light of the situation, as if he somehow knows Jarvis is guilty (and he doesn't). Basically stating that some people are not taking it seriously because he helps the team win. If I'm wrong, cool, but you should at least be able to see how it could be interpreted that way. And that's how I'm reading it.

Back
Top Bottom