NFL.com 2007 predictions: Dolphins 4-12, last place in AFC East | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL.com 2007 predictions: Dolphins 4-12, last place in AFC East

Bills Own You!

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Don't shoot the messanger folks, but I do agree:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/10263285

2007 PREDICTED STANDINGS AFC East North South West Patriots (11-5)* Bengals (12-4)* Colts (13-3)* Chargers (10-6)* Jets (8-8) Steelers (11-5)* Titans (10-6)* Broncos (8-8) Bills (8-8) Ravens (10-6) Jaguars (9-7) Chiefs (6-10) Dolphins (4-12) Browns (4-12) Texans (6-10) Raiders (5-11) NFC East North South West Redskins (7-9)* Bears (10-6)* Saints (11-5)* Seahawks (10-6)* Eagles (7-9) Lions (9-7) Panthers (10-6)* Cardinals (9-7)* Giants (7-9) Vikings (6-10) Buccaneers (7-9) Rams (7-9) Cowboys (7-9) Packers (3-13) Falcons (4-12) 49ers (6-10) WILD CARD: NE over TEN, SD over PIT, CHI over ARI, CAR over WAS DIVISIONAL: CIN over NE, SD over IND, SEA over CHI, CAR over NO CHAMPIONSHIP: SD over CIN, SEA over CAR SUPER BOWL: SD over SEA

Gotta pick someone to come in last, doesn't mean it'll happen. No big deal IMO.

Lol at 4-12 and Seattle making the Super Bowl IMO is a bad joke.

Lol at 4-12 and Seattle making the Super Bowl IMO is a bad joke.

I don't understand what's with all the seahawk love either, especially since the cardinals and 49ers are much better teams heading into the season.

As for the 4-12 prediction for the fish, I really can't argue. Miami is in shambles right now and had a horrible draft. Passing on Brady Quinn will likely haunt this team for the next 10+ years.

I don't understand what's with all the seahawk love either, especially since the cardinals and 49ers are much better teams heading into the season.

As for the 4-12 prediction for the fish, I really can't argue. Miami is in shambles right now and had a horrible draft. Passing on Brady Quinn will likely haunt this team for the next 10+ years.

:lol: you wish

I like it this way as it creates a no "pressure" situation which is a plus for our team. They can play loose now with a chip on their shoulder with nothing to lose. I also understand the win loss prediction if you are looking at our offseason moves from the outside of Dol Fan land. It's Cam/Randy time now and its all on their shoulders to prove the puntiffs right or wrong!

You are entitled to your opinion, and as such you might want to note when it is strictly your opinion, especially on a Fins MB. You may get responses that are fueled by emotion(as opposed to logic) when you attack the team. Just a tip for the future I guess.

Are you joking are draft was perfect and we got almost everything we needed and screw that ****y SOB Quinn.

lol. I really loved your "Don't shoot the messanger folks" line. That was classic. You loved every minute of posting this.

Thankfully though, when it comes to reality:

1. Miami owns Buffalo lifetime.
2. Buffalo will remain in the state of "we are getting better". Then of course finish the usual 6-10 or 7-9.
3. Pre-season predictions mean squat.

Horrible draft? lol. You wish. Good luck with Paul "weak knee" Posluszny. You think we had a bad draft, try explaining that to us after Paul ends up on IR in the first preseason game. As long as Marv Levy is running things, the Bills won't be winning anything.

5-11 or 6-10 is my prediction. if everything goes right maaybe we can get 9 wins.

08 will be different. I hope everyone gives Cam a chance if we don't have a great year this year.

Miami's defense alone will win them 4 games this upcoming season.

SD won't make the playoffs. LT is great, amazing, etc. And their defense is good, but an entirely new coaching staff, and a new offense...I would expect Denver to take the AFC West. But as far as Miami goes, I could see them being a 4-12 team or an 11-5 team. Really don't know. It all comes down to the usual suspects: New QB and New O-line. D will be solid, RBs and WRs are fine, but can Cam get Green and the new fatboys going? we'll see.

Miami's defense alone will win them 4 games this upcoming season.
The team as a whole is better then what we fielded last season. I think we are looking at a 7 to 9 wins this season with a breakout year in 08'. I see the division shaping up like this:

1. Patriots: 13-3
2. Dolphins: 8-8
3. Jets: 7-9
4. Bills: 5-11

The team as a whole is better then what we fielded last season. I think we are looking at a 7 to 9 wins this season with a breakout year in 08'. I see the division shaping up like this:

1. Patriots: 13-3
2. Dolphins: 8-8
3. Jets: 7-9
4. Bills: 5-11
As much as I hate to say it, I think the Jets will be better then that unless Pennington gets hurt again which is a very realistic possibility. As for the Fins I believe if the o-line can be average the Fins will have a very good chance at making the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom