NFL.com 2007 predictions: Dolphins 4-12, last place in AFC East | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL.com 2007 predictions: Dolphins 4-12, last place in AFC East

The only way any team in this division were to go 4-12 would be if Pennington gets injured, Jason Taylor were to be injured, Tom Brady were to be injured, and J.P. Losman were to be injured. The teams in this division have too much talent on a particular side of the ball to allow them to go 4-12---Miami was a great example of that last year.

I personally believe Buffalo will finish last in the division, but it will be with a 6-10 record.

Well, there is at least one thing Buffalo and Miami have in commom. Thats not to many of the "experts", or anyone outside their own fan base giving them much hope of being much more than celler dwellers.

Most Buffalo fans don't have hurt feelings that we are flying under the radar either. Cause like you, we believe our team is better than others advertise it.

I don't know your team as well as I know the Bills, but there are a couple of things that concern me, being a Bills fan.

I was feeling pretty good about your aging LBs till Porter came on the scene and I think Ginn will be pretty scary on ST. I'm not sure what kind of receiver he will be, at least this year, but like Parrish, every time he gets his hands on the ball he will have the potential to take it to the house.

Green is an upgrade too. I have always liked him. I think last season is behind him and if your line can be middle of the pack, he should win at least a couple of games for you that Culpepper or Harrington would'nt.

I don't like Quinn. I don't like his vibe. Plus reports from OTA were'nt the greatest. The Cleveland weather is much like Buffalos, just round the lake, and he was having problems with the wind, for one thing.

This is key IMO. If Chad stays healthy, I think the Jets are a very dangerous team. That said, it comes down to playing the games. Anything else is guesswork. I'm much more comfortable going into the season not overhyped like we were last offseason.

I am a Jet's fan, and i know very well that we will not be a championship team with Penny boy at the helm.

San Diego in the SB with an entirely new coaching staff? Yeah right! And I don't understand the Seahawk love either but lets be honest, winning the NFC is like winning the special olympics.

preseason predictions had MIAMI in the SUPER BOWL last year.

Shows how much these people know!!

All I bet you anything in the world of any amount that it won't happen. Theres no possible way. Especially since we've got the better of the fish the last few years.

There is no possible way Miami sweeps Buffalo this year? Just like there was no possible way that Buffalo could sweep Miami last year? Or that the Saints could go to the NFC Championship game? Or that Peyton Manning could win the big one? Or that the Red Sox could come back and beat the Yankees? Or that the Warriors could upset the Mavericks? Anything could happen. If you were take a bet stating that there is no possible way that Miami could sweep Buffalo this year, you could potentially be in for a very big loss of money. I'm not saying it will happen, but to just say no way possible...that has to be an overexaggeration, right?

Sounding like you are trying to convince yourself of it :sidelol:

I'd much rather have our team than yours right now.....I believe we sweep the Jills this year.
My bad on the first post anyway i cant believe u made that statement. As long as Buffalo has the Losman to Evans combo there good for one win over Miami every year.

There is no possible way Miami sweeps Buffalo this year? Just like there was no possible way that Buffalo could sweep Miami last year? Or that the Saints could go to the NFC Championship game? Or that Peyton Manning could win the big one? Or that the Red Sox could come back and beat the Yankees? Or that the Warriors could upset the Mavericks? Anything could happen. If you were take a bet stating that there is no possible way that Miami could sweep Buffalo this year, you could potentially be in for a very big loss of money. I'm not saying it will happen, but to just say no way possible...that has to be an overexaggeration, right?

Nope, it won't happen. You wont be winning here in December, just like last year, the Bills are 5-1 against the Fish the last 3 years, theres no way of a sweep.

The bets still on the table for anyone.

Nope, it won't happen. You wont be winning here in December, just like last year, the Bills are 5-1 against the Fish the last 3 years, theres no way of a sweep.

The bets still on the table for anyone.

I'll be happy to take it. Since I know you're so sure, I'll take 10-1 odds. I need some type of odds for this because as you so eloquently put it, there is no way it could happen. I'll put $10 on it and take 10-1 odds.

Of course, I'm sure sure you're looking for a straight up bet though aren't you? You'll never find anyone willing to take a straight up bet on if the Dolphins sweep the Bills or not.

And you'll probably say because I don't think it will happen. You're right, I don't think it will happen. The point is, you're making the prediction that there is no way it could possibly happen. Anything could happen. So, I will oblige and put some money down, or do something someway, with odds.

Back
Top Bottom