25. Blake Bortles QB UCF

26. Louchiez Purifoy CB Florida

27. Cedric Ogbuehi OT/G Texas A&M

28. Lache Seastrunk RB Baylor

29. Ha Ha Clinton-Dix FS Alabama

30. Taylor Lewan OT Michigan

31. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt

32. Lamarcus Joyner DB FSU

CJ Mosley is a good player, but I was not overly impressed with him in the Sugar Bowl. I've seen him listed at 232, which seems a little undersized to me.

CJ Mosley is a good player, but I was not overly impressed with him in the Sugar Bowl. I've seen him listed at 232, which seems a little undersized to me.

It's a passing league now and his ability in pass coverage is outstanding. Look for him to have a similar impact to Luke Kuechly or Lavante David. Personally reminds me of NaVarro Bowman

CJ Mosley is really good, I am not going to disagree with your choice here. I do see some names I think should not be in top 32, Lache Seastrunk, ASJ. Blake Bortles is too low. While he may not be the best pure passer, his decision making is excellent. Kyle Fuller DB should have made top 32, if Dennard was #2 overall and Joyner made the list.

CJ Mosley is really good, I am not going to disagree with your choice here. I do see some names I think should not be in top 32, Lache Seastrunk, ASJ. Blake Bortles is too low. While he may not be the best pure passer, his decision making is excellent. Kyle Fuller DB should have made top 32, if Dennard was #2 overall and Joyner made the list.

In these rankings I balanced out every position as much as I could. I think Bortles will be a pretty good- average starting QB. I see more Jake Locker then Andrew Luck. He will never be ~ the top 10-12 QBs in the league. As for Fuller, I am a fan but he struggles in press. I have him in the top 50 range. Good player, good ball skills.

Yeah, I will have to disagree with you. I do not think Bortles resembles Locker in any way. Bortles is better at just about everything, from presnap reads, through processing of information, pcoket navigation and comfort, delivery, everything.

Yeah, I will have to disagree with you. I do not think Bortles resembles Locker in any way. Bortles is better at just about everything, from presnap reads, through processing of information, pcoket navigation and comfort, delivery, everything.

I agree with everything that is underlined. There are no real similarities between them, and I wasn't trying to compare the two in anyway. I was simply trying to say I don't feel he will ever be close to being one of the best 10 quarterbacks in the NFL, and think he will be in that 15-25 range his whole career.

OK that's fine. My feeling on 15-25 is that those are QBs you misidentified as potential SB-leading QB and are looking to replace with a potential top 5 as soon as you get the chance. I am much more bullish on Bortles than other QBs rated high, other than Manziel who is utterly outside of norms. I feel Bortles has potential to be SB contending QB, much like some of the QBs we see in the playoffs, like Smith.

I also see you have Easley as the only DT worthy of top 32 grade, and he is fairly high in your ranking. I find that cool. But it let's me know that you are not high on Aaron Donald and Anthony Johnson who are also disruptive high energy DTs. I guess you do not feel they use their hands as well as Easley to be rated top 32.

Ekpre-Olomu went back to school.

No Cam Erving??

Agree with having Mack above Barr, but Mack needs to be higher. IMO.

Sammy Watkins looks like the best WR in this class to me.

Nice job.

OK that's fine. My feeling on 15-25 is that those are QBs you misidentified as potential SB-leading QB and are looking to replace with a potential top 5 as soon as you get the chance. I am much more bullish on Bortles than other QBs rated high, other than Manziel who is utterly outside of norms. I feel Bortles has potential to be SB contending QB, much like some of the QBs we see in the playoffs, like Smith.

I also see you have Easley as the only DT worthy of top 32 grade, and he is fairly high in your ranking. I find that cool. But it let's me know that you are not high on Aaron Donald and Anthony Johnson who are also disruptive high energy DTs.

I could definitely see Bortles being a Eli Manning- Joe Flacco type QB (less interceptions probably) Easley has the best motor of any defensive lineman I have ever evaluated. As well as the best get off. Johnson is strictly a 3 tech and his motor runs hot and cold. Donald might only be an interior nickel rusher. He struggles to hold the point with his smallish size (and probably short arms) whereas Easley can play any spot on the DLine in any scheme 4-3 or 3-4 aside from a 3-4 Nose Tackle.

Ekpre-Olomu went back to school.

No Cam Erving??

Agree with having Mack above Barr, but Mack needs to be higher. IMO.

Sammy Watkins looks like the best WR in this class to me.

Nice job.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...regon-cb-ifo-ekpreolomu-no-draft-decision-yet

Erving is way overrated. Mack is a good role player on a good defense but is not a pro bowl caliber player. Bucky Brooks said it best in his scouting report that he is more an Ahmad Brooks of the 49ers type player than he is a Von Miller type player.

I agree, Easley is a motor and punch guy. But, he spends way too much time on the grass for my liking. I see Easley as hot and cold. When he is on this feet he is burning hot, but when he lays on the grass he is cold turkey. I would characterize Easley as hot and cold. The other two are not like that as far as I can see..

Fair game on Ekpre-Olomu. Must have missed that.

Have to disagree on Erving. Sure his technique needs refinement but scouts are going to go crazy over his athleticism...

Watkins as the #3 WR in the draft is a hard sell. Nothing against Lee or Evans, but Watkins is the more explosive athlete, and he can beat you in more ways. I think the two best RB's in the draft are Jeremy Hill and Melvin Gordon. At this point, I wouldn't put any other RB's in the top 32. Despite issues with his stature, I think Manziel has done enough to be in the top 32 - without needing too much argument. I'd place him in the top 10, but that would require more backing.

I like that you have Robinson as the 2nd best OT - though I think you're a little low on some of the other OT's.

Anyway, solid effort. Welcome, and I hope you're a regular contributor to the draft forum.

Watkins as the #3 WR in the draft is a hard sell. Nothing against Lee or Evans, but Watkins is the more explosive athlete, and he can beat you in more ways. I think the two best RB's in the draft are Jeremy Hill and Melvin Gordon. At this point, I wouldn't put any other RB's in the top 32. Despite issues with his stature, I think Manziel has done enough to be in the top 32 - without needing too much argument. I'd place him in the top 10, but that would require more backing.

I like that you have Robinson as the 2nd best OT - though I think you're a little low on some of the other OT's.

Anyway, solid effort. Welcome, and I hope you're a regular contributor to the draft forum.

Gordon is staying at Wisconsin. Hill hasn't said either way. All I know is that if one is in need of a RB, stop-gap until next year. That class is looking to be damn deep.

Back
Top Bottom