Nfl draft big board top 32 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nfl draft big board top 32

I couldn't take Carr above Bridgewater or Bortles. Never sold on his brother and the same applies to him. Accuracy issues and I fear his release will drop lower and lower. The Mountain West is historically inept in pass defense, inflating numbers and impression. More than half the teams allowed 7.8 YPA or higher. USC was nothing special this year but Carr did little early and allowed USC to take an insurmountable lead.

Too bad Sammy Watkins stood out in the Orange Bowl. I was hoping he might drop to the Dolphins' spot, or near enough for a cheap trade up. If we can move up for a projection like Dion Jordan I don't see why we wouldn't target a flash and snag guy like Watkins, who could transform the energy level of the entire offense. A guy like that isn't going to stand around and allow a bunch of mediocrities to be content with zero points on the scoreboard.

Why do you have Seastrunk over Andre Williams? I feel like we could have a dangerous backfield with Millers quickness and Williams' outstanding power, he is an absolute bruiser.

Andre Williams can't play on 3rd down. 10 career catches and ZERO this year.

I couldn't take Carr above Bridgewater or Bortles. Never sold on his brother and the same applies to him. Accuracy issues and I fear his release will drop lower and lower. The Mountain West is historically inept in pass defense, inflating numbers and impression. More than half the teams allowed 7.8 YPA or higher. USC was nothing special this year but Carr did little early and allowed USC to take an insurmountable lead.

Too bad Sammy Watkins stood out in the Orange Bowl. I was hoping he might drop to the Dolphins' spot, or near enough for a cheap trade up. If we can move up for a projection like Dion Jordan I don't see why we wouldn't target a flash and snag guy like Watkins, who could transform the energy level of the entire offense. A guy like that isn't going to stand around and allow a bunch of mediocrities to be content with zero points on the scoreboard.

To each is own, but USC is VERY good up front. Leonard Williams will be a top 10 draft pick in 2015. George Uko is a late day 2 early day 3 guy. Carr had no time the entre game but made some very impressive throws. He is gonna dominate the Senior Bowl.

IMO Bortles and Manziel are top 5 must have prospects, when it comes to talent and creating mismatches against opposition. Bridgewater and Carr do not come close.

IMO Bortles and Manziel are top 5 must have prospects, when it comes to talent and creating mismatches against opposition. Bridgewater and Carr do not come close.

What is Manziel without 3 top 15 picks at Offensive Tackle, and a top 15 WR? He has bust written all over him. The time he gets in the pocket is ridiculous. Not gonna be able to run around and play sandlot at the NFL. NFL is about winning in the pocket, always has been, always will be. Can't rely on improv, it's too random.

Manziel is a matchup nightmare. First, he is a QB; second, he has great football IQ, he is a great football player; third, he destroys every defensive game plan. You have teams spending $50 mil on pass rush, they will scheme blitzes, and he throws all that down the drain. You can't sack him. His best plays are on the move. He is defensive nightmare.

Manziel is a matchup nightmare. First, he is a QB; second, he has great football IQ, he is a great football player; third, he destroys every defensive game plan. You have teams spending $50 mil on pass rush, they will scheme blitzes, and he throws all that down the drain. You can't sack him. His best plays are on the move. He is defensive nightmare.

Not dedicated enough to football to succeed at the quarterback position in the NFL.

Does your affiliation with KC temper your ratings? I mean, do you look at players differently as to how they fit in KC or is this as neutral as you can be? I'm not suggesting anything, just curious.

Does your affiliation with KC temper your ratings? I mean, do you look at players differently as to how they fit in KC or is this as neutral as you can be? I'm not suggesting anything, just curious.

I don't grade anyone higher or lower because of KC's WCO or 3-4 D. I simply try to grade every player and position evenly. I'm a Dolphins fan through and through, one day I want to work in the scouting department here. Having said that it is an amazing opportunity, and if they can have some sustained success it would help me climb the ladder so to speak.

I don't grade anyone higher or lower because of KC's WCO or 3-4 D. I simply try to grade every player and position evenly. I'm a Dolphins fan through and through, one day I want to work in the scouting department here. Having said that it is an amazing opportunity, and if they can have some sustained success it would help me climb the ladder so to speak.

Ok. I was wondering, because I'm sure some scouts tailor their report depending on what the team runs, or maybe produces a secondary list/blue markups or whatever. Great opportunity for you.

Ok. I was wondering, because I'm sure some scouts tailor their report depending on what the team runs, or maybe produces a secondary list/blue markups or whatever. Great opportunity for you.

every scout tailors towards fits for their respective teams, but considering I may not intern until 2015 I just thought it would be best to make it general

Manziel is Fran Tarkenton.

What's so great about Tuitt...not seeing it. What sticks out to you? I don't agree with more than a few of your rankings, but definitely like a fresh look and a different perspective which you're offering. Seem low on Mack too, who I really like. Also Hageman?

When you think how many DEs and DTs are usually taken in round 1, it's pretty interesting to see how little consensus there is over whether anyone is a worthy first-rounder. I like Easley a lot I have to say, but he's torn both ACLs now and that has to be a concern. Donald can be unblockable in college, but I agree he could end up only being a nickel rotation player in the pros. DaQuan Jones is a guy I like a lot, but you'd struggle to put him in Round 1 territory.

It's really not a deep class for d-line at all.

I want to like Derek Carr (love the tools, the arm, the winning mentality), but I can't get enthusiastic about him as a high first round talent. I certainly would be very nervous drafting him to start in the coming season. He gets too pumped up and starts overthrowing everything. Way to jittery a player for me, not sufficiently in control of the adrenaline. When the NFL-level heat comes on, I don't like the thought of how that natural "nervous energy" would manifest itself. With a clipboard in his hands for a season or so he might calm down, but then I wouldn't be taking him in the top 10, or top 20 for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom