Nfl draft big board top 32 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nfl draft big board top 32

this list was from before bowl season.. I am in the processing of updating it now and it looks a bit different. Will post a new thread by the end of the week. Thanks.

What's so great about Tuitt...not seeing it. What sticks out to you? I don't agree with more than a few of your rankings, but definitely like a fresh look and a different perspective which you're offering. Seem low on Mack too, who I really like. Also Hageman?
Looks like a prototype 3-4 DE, unique in that sense in this draft class, and has some playmaking ability.

Looks like a prototype 3-4 DE, unique in that sense in this draft class, and has some playmaking ability.

Like he's a nice guy to have, he'll etch out a nice long career but he doesn't have the explosiveness or versatility to warrant where he's getting pegged IMO. He's a top 15 guy most everywhere I've looked, to me he reminds me of a Kendall Langford type prospect. Really underwhelmed with his tape, no he put on some weight in his senior year after an injury but still.

Back
Top Bottom