NFL free agent Kirk Cousins vs. Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill: Who’s better? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL free agent Kirk Cousins vs. Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill: Who’s better?

Well to be honest...I would go with Messi, I just think he's more creative with the ball although Renaldo has a little more power.

xEjAJ_s-200x150.gif

lionel-messi-gifs.gif

lmao wtf kind of analysis was that?

When has Tannehill ever been scared to throw the ball?

Sorry, but that's a complete horseshit take. Try again.
if I had a choice I would draft a qb. thill17 or Cousins will not win superbowl. cousins overrated status qb.

Most would agree that Cousin's is the better QB. Tannehill just fits Miami's style much better.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWhat?

Maybe I need to double check the definition of the word most. It clearly can't mean what I thought it meant.

I gotta start taking my advice.

It isnt just qb. Can Miami make a splash? I mean they have so much salary to shed this and next year, kind of defeats the purpose.

ya, he was hand picked by Mike Shanahan who didn't even want RG3. I often wonder where Washington would be if they didn't trade for RG3, kept all the picks, and just rolled with Cousins. Shanahan got screwed in Washington.
Actually the scuttlebutt was that the Shanahans, who know a thing or 2 about QBs, wanted to grab Tannehill at 6 before their buttinski owner intervened.

Tannehill is the better QB and Cousins will be anther FA QB paid big bucks and be released in 3 years

If the question is straight up, who's better you have to say Cousins. If the question is should we trade Tannehill and sign Cousins then I'd have to answer, I don't think so. Not that I wouldn't explore it if I were Tbaum-Gase, actually I think they should but I don't think we should move on from Tannehill now his value is so low and I think Cousins will want too much money to come here, specially cause he wants to play for a winner.

Cousins plays in a tougher division but, neither has ever won a play-off game. Equally mediocre.

Back
Top Bottom