NFL free agent Kirk Cousins vs. Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill: Who’s better? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL free agent Kirk Cousins vs. Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill: Who’s better?

A better conversation is which NFL draft QB is a better prospect and realistic for Miami at 11. But I'll let you guys have fun with this topic

I think is pretty safe to say that Cousins will not be playing for the Dolphins in 2018 so what's the point here? Rodgers is better than Tannehill and we could have drafted him but we didn't. It is what it is. The real question is, will we draft a QB at 11 or at any other spot?

Ozzy rules!!

Cousins is better because he is not scare throw ball. win or lose. Thill17 plays not to lose a game safe.

Not the case at all. Some locally in the media have recently accused Cousins of stat-padding, or not taking risks so his numbers will look good.

Eh Both can get you 6-8 wins a season. At least the media knows Tannehill is just a JAG. Cousins is rated higher by the media for some odd reason. Cousins is better if you go by career QB ratings.

Tannehill is a better QB because he is better under pressure, and our QBs are always under pressure. Cousins would suck behind our lines Tannehill has had to endure.

I doibt Cousins would survive behind our line. Plus, Cousins is going to have a massive contract.

I think teams can with with either QB. To me the big difference comes in the $ per year. If you think Cousins is better, do you think he's that much better to justify the contract he'll be getting? Put another way, would you rather have Tanne at his salary, or Cousins at the contract he'll be signing? I'll take Tanne, and it's not close.

I think Cousins is better but not by much. That said Cousins I probably the better pocket passer with less arm strength but Tannehill is the better runner

Cousins is going to Denver so this is just for conversation sake. Both are very good QB's. It just will matter the costs. I believe Cousins will see north of $25 mil a year in Denver.

Don't see Elway getting into bed with mediocre long term. That is the Bills and/or Jets forte.

Don't see Elway getting into bed with mediocre long term. That is the Bills and/or Jets forte.
Elway is destroying that team. I call it beginners luck that he got off to a good start. Landing Peyton and drafting Von Miller were his greatest accomplishments. Later on he is sucking as a GM. Denver is headed the wrong direction

lmao wtf kind of analysis was that?

When has Tannehill ever been scared to throw the ball?

Sorry, but that's a complete horseshit take. Try again.
Why are you always disrespecting other peoples opinions? I notice you do it all of the time. Are you a young child that hasn't learnt to respect other people?

That is actually a pretty fair article. He states facts and adds some thought as well.

It likely works in Cousins’ favor that his career numbers aren’t weighed down by having to play right away, unless the assumption is that he would’ve been pro-ready earlier than Tannehill, and that he’s taken far less of a beating. Tannehill has been sacked 213 times in five seasons compared to 106 for Cousins.

In the end, he leaves it the the reader to decide who they think is better.

Back
Top Bottom