NFL Live's Runningback U: Lamar Miller is training with Frank Gore | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Live's Runningback U: Lamar Miller is training with Frank Gore

can lamar miller do something before we crown him best ever?

Gore is a pro bowl level player but lets be honest, the 49ers o line is ridiculous and the 49ers have multiple back field weapons.

I'm guessing that working out with a Pro Bowl RB is a good thing. No one is crowning him anything, If you, or anyone else has a problem in reading and/or understanding the posts. I would be happy to help you.

I'm not a UM fan by any means, but I've always been a HUGE Frank Gore fan. Talk about maximizing your talents and overcoming adversity. Also, his running instincts are top-notch. I don't know how much of that can be shared, but I still take this as great news.

Thanks, OP, for posting.

I'm guessing that working out with a Pro Bowl RB is a good thing. No one is crowning him anything, If you, or anyone else has a problem in reading and/or understanding the posts. I would be happy to help you.

Just don't start telling us we don't know what we are watching...or we're just average fans!

Miller posted a short clip on his instagram account last night as well of him and Gore doing sprints with there trainer.

Just don't start telling us we don't know what we are watching...or we're just average fans!

I believe I was telling you, not us. In that regard, I would say that you do not know what you are watching witch matters a damn, and to call you an average fan is a little much. JMO

I believe I was telling you, not us. In that regard, I would say that you do not know what you are watching witch matters a damn, and to call you an average fan is a little much. JMO

Got it...

can lamar miller do something before we crown him best ever?

Gore is a pro bowl level player but lets be honest, the 49ers o line is ridiculous and the 49ers have multiple back field weapons.

Gore's success is nothing new. He had great seasons before the San Fran O-line developed into anything noteworthy.

Got it...

All is good BH, it's just that time of year when everyone gets a little testy, myself included.

July 20, camp starts, and we have something to talk about. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gore went to San Fran the same year they got Alex Smith and at that time their OL was nothing special.

I always admired him having overcome a devastating injury that could have ended his playing career. This caused his stock to fall just as Millers shoulder injury cost him a possible 1st or 2nd round opportunity.
Through three coaching changes and some below average teams he has always been the dependable guy in San Fran. You might even say he carried the team for many for those crappy years.
if Miller can become even close to that guy both in ability and character we have ourselves a winner.

Bump was right in that neither of these two will probably have a job in public speaking after football.
Not dumb just not very articulate. Who cares ?

I here ya.

What's great about forums like this is...you can see many differences in opinion both culturally and age differences.

And then...there's the football side.

Have a great 4th.

I here ya.

What's great about forums like this is...you can see many differences in opinion both culturally and age differences.

And then...there's the football side.

Have a great 4th.

Back at ya, and all posters. All ready with dogs, burgers, and ribs waiting for the grill, along with two tons of beer. Enjoy.

Today Lamar Miller and Frank Gore went on ESPN's NFL Live (will insert the video if it gets posted). Apparently they have been training together this off season. Both of them had gone to the University of Miami, so it seems like Gore has taken Miller under his wing.

Some of the highlights of the segment:

Frank Gore:

-Didn't want to bother Miller his rookie year, but decided to approach him in his second year, especially after finding out the Dolphins weren't bringing Reggie back.
-He wanted to help him become successful in the league.
-Says his advise to Lamar is to be the smartest guy on the field and that he must protect his quarterback.

Lamar Miller:

-They have been training together since February, and Gore has been a great mentor.
-He believes the advise and work that they have done will bring him to the next level.
-He believes the new offense can open the running game, help the passing game, and make them a dominant group.
-Thinks Tannehill will have a better season, seems comfortable with the offense.

I love the fact that he and Gore have been working together. Gore has been productive over his career and seems like a good mentor. He's a good guy to learn from, and hopefully Lamar can take his advise and get to the next level. If he had a Frank Gore on our roster, we would be a dominant team. Hopefully we see it happen.

Beast Mode. #BowlBound!!

I love how we have PC Police ready to pounce on perceived injustices. :lol:

All I'm saying is ... If you rode the short bus to skool (:)), you probably shouldn't be talking about being the smartest guy on the field.

Wrong?

I love how we have PC Police ready to pounce on perceived injustices. :lol:

All I'm saying is ... If you rode the short bus to skool (:)), you probably shouldn't be talking about being the smartest guy on the field.

Wrong?

not wrong, just felt in the wake of recent events in the league, it was a good time to point out a positive, in no way meant it as a shot at you bro (as i stated in my initial post).

Back
Top Bottom