NFL wide Cuts/Signings | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL wide Cuts/Signings

Unless Miami cuts nate allen who I believe has a fully guaranteed number I don't see tj ward added

Jenkins was above average but something was up that he wasn't offered any deal and signed a 1 year no guarantee 1mil contract with raiders

Is jenkins ailing though. I thought the Raiders had crappy backers but maybe it's just their secondary.

Jenkins was above average but something was up that he wasn't offered any deal and signed a 1 year no guarantee 1mil contract with raiders

Raiders run a different scheme and they have some decent LBs. But yes I am surprised he didn't stick as 2nd level depth there.

I thought Jenkins was their starter

I'd definitely be interested in bringing Jenkins back.... what was the deal in Oakland? Still hurt??

Jenkins was on something like a 1 year 1m deal. If they cut him I have to assume he still has health issues, after his signing bonus etc is taken into account I doubt they saved much

To his credit, Jenkins went out there and play regardless of how hurt he was. Not every player do that. Imo he was never anything but average and never made any big plays but he was steady. Could he be better if he can be 100% healthy? I think that's the real question

Ozzy rules!!

Not at all surprised. I predicted this would probably happen this year or next offseason if he showed well. Gase has set a precedent that if they bring you in on a "Show-Me" contract and you do well, you will be rewarded handsomely, and those numbers seem to fit the profile. Not monster numbers mind you, but considering we have him for year 1 on peanuts, it sounds like a generous offer and a good contract is quite possible for Miami. Both sides win.

From the first scrimmage the coaches were constantly talking about how you can't miss him on film and how he's someone you need to gameplan around. You must know where he is on every snap. TJ McDonald is good. Now we get to have him and comfortably work in outs if he has more bad behavior moments.

I'm quite glad we're signing him up. Now, just tell him to stop giving Ajayi concussions!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom