NFL wide Cuts/Signings | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL wide Cuts/Signings

I was a big Xavier Cooper fan, and I was disappointed to see him go to a 3-4 team. He'd be someone I look at as the backup 3-tech. Uncommon movement for his size.

Hoops I kindly disagree, with the rookies and fringe players they just need the experience and the team needs the ability to evaluate these guys with the real bullets flying. Really our DT depth is starting off much much better than I hoped. Outside of Suh it was a glaring weakness. Now the DE is more of a concern. NH

I would bet there is an injury issue with Greco. Doesn't make sense for the Browns to cut him otherwise. It's not like they need to shed salary.

I'm gonna try to be positive cause finding a lb that won't be an eye sore in the nickel is gonna be hard but spence stinks too.

Brothers isn't even a nickel caliber athlete.

Gonna be hard to trade Terrence Fede when the giants cut a top 4 rotation worthy 43 de yesterday if that's the former 3rd round pick kid.

I'd take a flier on Sean Spence

So far the cut prize for Miami is Greco if we signed him I'd cut Steen after week 1.

Doubt he could start the opener

Gonna be hard to trade Terrence Fede when the giants cut a top 4 rotation worthy 43 de yesterday if that's the former 3rd round pick kid.

Odighizuwa? Suspended for PED use and has openly said he wants time away from the game. Don't think the queue will be that long for him.

Back
Top Bottom