NFL wide Cuts/Signings | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL wide Cuts/Signings

Cutler is coming off a season ending shoulder injury, in the scenario he goes with a decent amount of games left on the schedule we - as an organization - have already proclaimed that we don't trust Moore to take the helm for more than just a few games. That was after all the entire reason we pursued Cutler.

I'd say we have to go with Fales here for a couple of reason. First is the case mentioned above. Second is that Fales at least provides us with young potential development.

We already know what Moore is; a clipboard babysitter.

Fales demonstrates some pretty impressive "core NFL QB chops" like pocket awareness, quick decisions, anticipation and accuracy. The kid is YOUNG with significant upside (Moore only has downside). Beyond that -- Matt Moore takes us nowhere if he's forced to replace Cutler -- so make the move with the most upside and keep Fales. The kid just has the look of a productive PRO and (assuming) he's smart = Gase can win with this kid.

My opinion. Of course.

BNF.

Did I see the name Greco on here? I want to say he's a right and left guard

Think he'd give us more ready to play starter at left and 2 deep depth at right

Did I see the name Greco on here? I want to say he's a right and left guard

Think he'd give us more ready to play starter at left and 2 deep depth at right

Yes hoops. He's 31 , not bad all things considering

Hmm vet minimum there is probably 900k. Maybe after week 1

I think he's more ready than Asiata and a better left guard than steen

Well we could use him but there are a lot of OL needy teams

Well we could use him but there are a lot of OL needy teams

Of course. Same with lbs. that's why you better not cut anything that can help you.

I about crapped my pants when I saw our 2nd and 3rd dts playing in the preseason finale. An injury there and we were screwed.

PFF ranked John Greco the #18 guard in the league last year with a grade of 81.3 in 746 snaps. He is equally adept at run and pass blocking.

This surprises me. I would have given a late round pick for him months ago.

He is waaayyy better than Ted Larsen or any guard on our roster.

I wouldn't hesitate to make this guy a very good offer.

PFF ranked John Greco the #18 guard in the league last year with a grade of 81.3 in 746 snaps. He is equally adept at run and pass blocking.

This surprises me. I would have given a late round pick for him months ago.

He is waaayyy better than Ted Larsen or any guard on our roster.

I wouldn't hesitate to make this guy a very good offer.

Someone should send this info to gase directly. Does he have twitter? This would be a good pickup. I would assume front office would know but with cuts going on right now, they might not know.

Someone should send this info to gase directly. Does he have twitter? This would be a good pickup. I would assume front office would know but with cuts going on right now, they might not know.

Gase isn't on social media but apparently he spends 18-20 hours a day in Davie at training camp. I am across the street from TC, i'll go put it on the front door with some scotch tape ;)

Back
Top Bottom