NFL wide Cuts/Signings | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL wide Cuts/Signings

Figures the Patriots figure out someway to collect on a player they were just about to cut.
20160617imperator.jpeg

Our punter and coverage teams haven't been very good, hoping the rook gives us a boost. It's a little thing, but it tells me Gase doesn't care about seniority but about performance.
HE established that when he benched Maxwell and let Puppet cover Green last year. Then all the cuts he made

Brett Tessler‏ @TesslerSports
Miami Dolphins are releasing punter Matt Darr... Did a great job past 2 seasons but Dolphins save $ and Darr will be elsewhere very soon.

Armando correctly pointed out the rookie won the job last night- as he was the holder.

Barry Jackson‏Verified account @flasportsbuzz 2m2 minutes ago
Barry Jackson Retweeted Brett Tessler

So Arizona State rookie Matt Haack your new Dolphins punter

Wow Darr sure did his thing to at least deserve a spot. Unfortunately for him there's only one punter lol

He should easily catch on with someone else. I really like Darr but Haack it is lol

Adam
[URL='https://twitter.com/RapSheet']Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet
1m1 minute ago
For weeks #Jets and #Seahawks have mulled a trade involving Sheldon Richardson, Jermaine Kearse, and draft picks. It comes together today.

‏Verified account @caplannfl[/URL] 27s27 seconds ago
#Lions cut RB Matt Asiata.

Mike Garafolo‏Verified account @MikeGarafolo 30s30 seconds ago
Done deal. Sheldon Richardson to Seattle, source says.

I will post up so of the more notable ones I see (of course that's purely subjective to what I consider notable so)

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
Seattle now has picked up former 1st round picks -- Sheldon Richardson (Jets), Dion Jordan (Dolphins) and Marcus Smith (Eagles).

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
For weeks #Jets and #Seahawks have mulled a trade involving Sheldon Richardson, Jermaine Kearse, and draft picks. It comes together today.

Adam Caplan‏Verified account @caplannfl 27s27 seconds ago
#Lions cut RB Matt Asiata.

Mike Garafolo‏Verified account @MikeGarafolo 30s30 seconds ago
Done deal. Sheldon Richardson to Seattle, source says.

I will post up so of the more notable ones I see (of course that's purely subjective to what I consider notable so)

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
Seattle now has picked up former 1st round picks -- Sheldon Richardson (Jets), Dion Jordan (Dolphins) and Marcus Smith (Eagles).

wow, the rich get richer. if there was any weakness on the Seahawks D, it was interior pass rush.

Well, good luck Darr, you did well for us, now hope our new Punter is just as successful or better, and doesn't live up to his name.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom