NFL wide Cuts/Signings | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL wide Cuts/Signings

There's always Paysinger and Sheppard both just cut

Jets just spreading their legs this season, just come and get some....don't even leave any cash on the table, or say good-bye....

They are all in for the 2018 draft.

I think he was being sarcastic....as in no one would normally be excited that a punter made the team other than his family member

No, i know for a fact Matt H has family on here, me at the very minimum. No sarcasm.

Some are excited bc Darr wasn't consistent at the end of last season nor was he a lefty that can cause problems for returners.

Brett Tessler‏ @TesslerSports
Miami Dolphins are releasing punter Matt Darr... Did a great job past 2 seasons but Dolphins save $ and Darr will be elsewhere very soon.

Armando correctly pointed out the rookie won the job last night- as he was the holder.

Barry Jackson‏Verified account @flasportsbuzz 2m2 minutes ago
Barry Jackson Retweeted Brett Tessler

So Arizona State rookie Matt Haack your new Dolphins punter

So we have a new punter, Haack (pronounced "Hawk").

I'm wondering if we also keep or practice squad the WR. D. Stringfellow. That would keep alive the possibility of lining them up next to one another and getting Airwolf's Stringfellow Hawk.

It's the little things that keep me amused. :D

Im not sure why but I've had a strong feeling all off-season that somehow we end up with the Kendricks kid from Philly...I hope they cut him and I hope we pounce

Back
Top Bottom