NFL wide Cuts/Signings | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL wide Cuts/Signings

I'm just glad that the Jets didn't get a decent draft pick for Richardson. The guy may be a head case, but he is a good player. Pete Carroll does a good job getting the best out of those types of players. Steal for the Seahawks .... they're becoming the Patriots of the NFC, they just keep reloading.

The cuts along the D-line will be the toughest. There are some intriguing prospects there that won't make it to our PS.

Im not sure why but I've had a strong feeling all off-season that somehow we end up with the Kendricks kid from Philly...I hope they cut him and I hope we pounce

more current articles have him staying in Philly- think they hang on to him.

Miami could be interested in Vikings LB Kentrell Brothers. According to a Vikings beat reporter, Miami approached the Vikings about a potential trade?

Miami could be interested in Vikings LB Kentrell Brothers. According to a Vikings beat reporter, Miami approached the Vikings about a potential trade?

Which beat reporter? didn't see that..

No, i know for a fact Matt H has family on here, me at the very minimum. No sarcasm.

Some are excited bc Darr wasn't consistent at the end of last season nor was he a lefty that can cause problems for returners.
Very interesting... I don't think it's a far reach to say you are probably the only one on here lol, may we ask how you are related? Either way pretty cool

And yeah, Darr really started to not look as hot as we were used to

Back
Top Bottom