NHL Playoffs thread....

KDog, this ****'s bigger than Dom!!!

Beware the PENGUINS!!!

:lol:
... & his punk-arse Flyers!!!

Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!

lol honestly i don't care who wins. neither team I'm a fan favorite of but this shaped out to be money's worth 7 game finale thats truly awesume. If i had to pick a team the edge would go to the Wings sorry Bumpus just rooting for my cuz Holmstrom thats all.

i really think he is my long lost cuz only because he is the only one with my last name that i know lol. but then again im swedish and i believe it is a very common last name. i say he is my cuz anyway lol

At least Gary Bettman is going to have to face a REAL Hockey crowd on Friday, whether the Wings win or lose. I hope someone throws a ****ing knife at him.

I'm not sure if I've ever had a hangover that felt this good.

Beware the PENGUINS!

Um since your one sided you really didn't point out that Ovechkin has an incredible physical game. One of the most aggressive players who can score and also his passing doesn't lack .

Crosby is awesome too amazing talent and all around except physical lol but is great. i agree with Bumpus who is a die hard Pitt fan and a true hockey fan evens states they are even.

an incredible physical game????? hahahahahaha

running the small guys at 100 miles an hour doesn't make you physical. That would be like saying Teemu Selanne is physical because he plays the same way.

Chara is phsical. Blake is physical. Donald Brasheir is physical.

Ovechkin doesn't shy away from physical play but that does not make him physical.

He's a one dementional hockey player. If you look at the paper side of the sport, washington was a much better team than the Pens.

However Ovechkin will not play defense and Crosby will. Crosby will feed the open man, Alex will shoot.

I'm not biased at all. What I am is a guy that understands that hockey is a team game that to be the best you must be able to pass, shoot, hit and play defense.

If you're the best at 1 out of the 4 does not make the best player. There is no doubt that best player in the league is Crosby.

He can pass like no other player in the league. Give him the puck in the slot and he's lighting the lamp. He'll dig pucks out of the corner and hussle back on d.

Here's my top 5 in the league right now.

1. Crosby
2. Ovechkin
3. Niklas Lidstom
4. Martin Bodeur
5. Vincent Lecavalier

there are a lot players a head of Malkin right now too.

Iginla, Kovelchuk, Nash, Heatley, Spezza...just to name a few.

running the small guys at 100 miles an hour doesn't make you physical. That would be like saying Teemu Selanne is physical because he plays the same way.

Ovechkin doesn't shy away from physical play but that does not make him physical.

He's a one dementional hockey player. If you look at the paper side of the sport, washington was a much better team than the Pens.

However Ovechkin will not play defense and Crosby will. Crosby will feed the open man, Alex will shoot.

I'm not biased at all. What I am is a guy that understands that hockey is a team game that to be the best you must be able to pass, shoot, hit and play defense.

If you're the best at 1 out of the 4 does not make the best player. There is no doubt that best player in the league is Crosby.

He can pass like no other player in the league. Give him the puck in the slot and he's lighting the lamp. He'll dig pucks out of the corner and hussle back on d.

1. Crosby
2. Ovechkin
3. Niklas Lidstom
4. Martin Bodeur
5. Vincent Lecavalier

mike palmateer... inge hammarstrom...

:lol:
That's one helluva lotta names above the Scoring Champ.

there's a lot more to hockey than scoring.

you think the scoring champ is better than Martin Brodeur?????? How many goals has Martin scored in his 18 year career? 2. Only 2......he must be junk.

But he has 3 stanley cups, 4 vezina trophies, 4 jennings trophies, a 12 time allstar and a calder memorial trophy.

That's all pretty impressive but what really is is the fact he's lead is team to the playoff's every year but 1!

Last edited by a moderator:

1. Crosby
2. Ovechkin
3. Niklas Lidstom
4. Martin Bodeur
5. Vincent Lecavalier

completely agree with you, even though i ****ing hate crosby because he whines more than anyone to the refs, and he's just mario lemieux's puppy to me...

oh, you might' ve left out two names out of your so called top 10 (with the names under the top 5)... datsyuk and zetterberg, in my mind, are solid two way players, they are not physical but aside from that they're all you look for in fowards (especially in a team like detroit that emphasizes puck possesion, you need quick and smart players). They also hustle back for some backcheck, they're smart in their forecheck, they have a great shot and above passing skills...

i'm not big on detroit, but those 2 guys are really fun to watch

Back
Top Bottom