NHL Playoffs thread.... | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NHL Playoffs thread....

Congrats Bumpus i bet you this puts a damper on all Penguin Haters. They prob will still talk **** too which at this point they have no right to cause they are choking on their own words. i got your back Bumpus. My team is the Preds.

BEWARE THE PREDS NEXT YEAR LOL

I'm seeing on a lot of different boards, very bitter Detroit fans. Like Crosby and Malkin or not, the Penguins earned the Stanley Cup.

I never gave Hossa a lot of hate for not resigning with the Pens, but his reasoning was flawed saying he had a better chance of winning in Detroit after getting to the Finals with the Pens (albeit a losing effort to Detroit). I honestly think that deep down, everybody realized that Hossa just didn't want to be a Penguin.

It was an exciting series.

It just keeps hitting me in waves ...

The PENGUINS have won the STANLEY CUP!!!

Dom and Space are both on suicide watch ...

Flyers Cup total = 2

Penguin Cup total = 3

For the love of God, it's quarter after 3 ... And you still couldn't wipe this grin off my face with a jackhammer.

Oh sweet Lord, this is better than all 4 Spurs titles & last years Phillies* win!

* I know Philly sounds odd, but you try growing up with a name like Mike Schmitt and root for someone else. (& yes, I know it's Schmidt)

Dom ... I defy you to talk ****.

Space ... Did your "Team-Bettman" theory include Mad Max Talbot scoring BOTH Penguin goals?

... And the really scary part ...

We've not even reached our prime yet ...

Beware the PENGUINS!!!

Dom ... I defy you to talk ****.

Space ... Did your "Team-Bettman" theory include Mad Max Talbot scoring BOTH Penguin goals?

hey they needed a frenchy to get it done... didn't they :up:

oléééééé olé olé olééééééééé olééééééééééééé oléééééééééééééééé

you should've seen the bar where i work man... i tell ya, people are crazy about the pens... i'm just happy talbot and fleury had good games, and that hossa, the biggest traitor since judas, got what he deserved

watching crosby hold that cup was still a PITA though lol

To be honest, now that it's all over for 2008-2009 ... It feels kinda odd. I mean, no Pens game tomorrow? What will I do?

I guess I'll have to satisfy myself with the Victory parade on Monday. :lol:

hey they needed a frenchy to get it done... didn't they :up:

oléééééé olé olé olééééééééé olééééééééééééé oléééééééééééééééé

you should've seen the bar where i work man... i tell ya, people are crazy about the pens... i'm just happy talbot and fleury had good games, and that hossa, the biggest traitor since judas, got what he deserved

watching crosby hold that cup was still a PITA though lol

what bar in montreal u work at? Milano's ciocaro? gervasi luna's ??

Back
Top Bottom