NHL Playoffs thread.... | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NHL Playoffs thread....

Jesus Christ, this wait is ****ing torture ... Is it Friday yet???

C'mon Friday ... Get the **** here allready!!!

Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!

546 mins. til the deciding GAME 7!!!

Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!

268 mins. til the DECISIVE GAME 7!!!

Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!

completely agree with you, even though i ****ing hate crosby because he whines more than anyone to the refs, and he's just mario lemieux's puppy to me...

oh, you might' ve left out two names out of your so called top 10 (with the names under the top 5)... datsyuk and zetterberg, in my mind, are solid two way players, they are not physical but aside from that they're all you look for in fowards (especially in a team like detroit that emphasizes puck possesion, you need quick and smart players). They also hustle back for some backcheck, they're smart in their forecheck, they have a great shot and above passing skills...

i'm not big on detroit, but those 2 guys are really fun to watch

Those guys are awesome and definitely in the top 10 and probably 6 and 7 for sure!

Crosby does whine a lot but he really gets the stick treatment out there......also the poor kid get shadowed all game every game, that's just annoying.

268 mins. til the DECISIVE GAME 7!!!

Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!

I'm excited too buddy! I really hope the pens win it!

It should be a great game.....and boy will I be hung over tomorrow!

"... When a man is lying in a shell hole, if he just stays there all day, a [Red Wing] will get to him eventually. The hell with that idea. The hell with taking it. My men don't dig foxholes. I don't want them to. Foxholes only slow up an offensive. Keep moving. And don't give the enemy time to dig one either. We'll win this [Cup Final], but we'll win it only by fighting and by showing the [Red Wings] that we've got more guts than they have; or ever will have. We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-*******, we're going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the [blades] of our [skates]. We're going to murder those lousy [Wing] ********ers by the bushel-****ing-basket. [Game 7] is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours. Rip them up the belly. Shoot them in the guts. When shells are hitting all around you and you wipe the dirt off your face and realize that instead of dirt it's the blood and guts of what was once your best friend beside you, you'll know what to do.

I don't want to get any messages saying, 'I am holding my position.' We are not holding a Goddamn thing. Let the [Red Wings] do that. We are advancing constantly and we are not interested in holding onto anything, except the enemy's balls. We are going to twist his balls and kick the living **** out of him all of the time. Our basic plan of operation is to advance and to keep on advancing regardless of whether we have to go over, under, or through the enemy. We are going to go through them like crap through a goose; like **** through a tin horn!"

- General George S. Patton

Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!

Gooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad Max Talbot!!!

Pens lead 1-0!!!!!!!!!!

Gooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!!!!!!!

Mad Max makes it 2-0!!!!!!!!!

Holy ****!

Pens lead 2-0!!!!!!!!!

20 mins. From The Cup!

Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!

I swear to God, I'm harder than Chinese Algebra right now!

Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!

... To all the haters (looking straight at you Dom):

May the fleas of a thousand caribou nest in your genitals!

Beware the PENGUINS!!!

Back
Top Bottom