NJ Finfans | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NJ Finfans

InMyChambers said:
I'm get my MBA from there this May and it used to actually be "Glassboro State."

Did you know their engineering program is now ranked 12th in the country and chemical engineering is 3rd!!! (undergrad level).

Yep - I'm well aware of it's history. I also used to be a Hall Director there. Got my Masters in Corporate PR.

(Of course, I still owe them my thesis, so....)

To answer the question on this thread, I'm assuming that Jersey folks are smart enough not to follow the Jets! Plus it's because of the whole NY-NJ NY-MIAMI Rivalry..Jersey folks will root for any other team that's not from NY. I would rather live in Jersey!

Ark139954 said:
Yea... have any of you guys realized how many Dolphin fans are up here. When the fins play the jets atleast 1/5 of the crowd are with fins jerseys.

No doubt. We represented big-time this year even in spite of our poor record. I'm in Morris County btw. Born and raised in Jersey.

1st time commenter, raised in Miami till age 11 (Norland Junior High), then moved to Cali, then NJ for high school - I'm in Franklin Park, NJ now. I went to elementary school with Nat Moore's daughter Trellany (spelling?) - she was hot in 5th grade, but I think I wanted her because I thought her dad was cool - Nat caught everything.

NY giant/jet fans loude talkers and don't know when shut it up even when team is out of the game

Born in Passaic New Jersey, moved to Vero Beach FL till I was 9, then moved to Clifton, NJ. I guess I lived in FL just long enough to root for good guys. :wink: Lived in Jersey till I joined the AF. Now stationed in Cali.

big dolphins fan, from Waldwick, NJ. Saw a couple posts about bosco, i graduated from Don Bosco class of 2003. Cannot stand the jets, i like the giants however, but nothin will come between me and our fins.

im from pennsgrove in salem county nj but i hate all of the teams around nj so..go phins!

AntMarino13 said:
big dolphins fan, from Waldwick, NJ. Saw a couple posts about bosco, i graduated from Don Bosco class of 2003. Cannot stand the jets, i like the giants however, but nothin will come between me and our fins.

I coach Teels brother in baseball.

Reside in Bayonne NJ currently, but in the past 5 years have lived in Hoboken, South Brunswick and Budd Lake NJ
Grew up in Jefferson Twp NJ

i hated teel. As either a Sophomore or Freshman he lost the state finals for us when our coach decided to take out Levy and have Teel hand the ball off to end the game. Teel fumbled and then the kicker for Holy Cross i think wont he game with something like a 60 yard field goal. Hes also a ****y *******, and only looked so good because of Toll (3 tds in the all american game his senior year) and now plays for Boston College as a LB and Liverpool who got drafted by the Seattle Mariners out of high school.

As InMyChambers recently stated about starting a Fantasy Football League with fellow NJ FinFans, I would be willing to help or even run the league. Let's get this rolling. Who wants in?

NJFinsfan said:
Reside in Bayonne NJ currently, but in the past 5 years have lived in Hoboken, South Brunswick and Budd Lake NJ
Grew up in Jefferson Twp NJ

Holy s--t!! I grew up in Jefferson too!! JTHS class of '97.

FinsFanForLife said:
As InMyChambers recently stated about starting a Fantasy Football League with fellow NJ FinFans, I would be willing to help or even run the league. Let's get this rolling. Who wants in?

What exactly are we talking about? Getting together somewhere or doing all online like at Yahoo? I'm a NJ dolfan, but I live in Cali at the moment. I would be interested if it's online...let me know.

Back
Top Bottom