NJ Finfans | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NJ Finfans

burger13 said:
I'm from Lakewood - Ocean County.

Grew up in South Belmar (Monmouth County).

I've been meaning to post about this.......and now seems like the perfect time being that all NJ finfans are sounding off........

Have any of you heard of Bar Anticipation (Bar A) in Belmar?? It's the most popular bar at the Jersey Shore....anyway, their football Sunday's are pretty banging. they have two different bars set off, one for Steeler fans and one for Raider fans (main bar area is Jets/Giants)....they draw a huge crowd.....I think it's actuallly the headquarters for some NJ Raiders fan club.....anyway.

Talking to the manager last year he said that they have one more bar that could be set aside specifically for Dolphin fans if we had abot 10-12 people every week. I only really know of myself and 2-3 other guys who are finfans around here.....but if any of you are close (I saw a couple people from Brick and Toms River in this thread) we could get this thing hooked up. Let me know if anyone is interested.

i live 5 min. away from bar-a. Never been there for football but have been there many of nights just to party years back. If? its a good place to watch the game then i am in. There are a couple of other places i go to in the neptune/belmar area that show all the games. But if you can put it together at bar-a then that will be the palce to watch the games.

Back
Top Bottom