Noel Devine kicked off team | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Noel Devine kicked off team

he got two girls pregnant, he's getting in fights in lockerrooms, he's apparently also dumb INSIDE the classroom........wow. bobby bowden is drooling right now.

UF Fin Kat said:
he got two girls pregnant, he's getting in fights in lockerrooms, he's apparently also dumb INSIDE the classroom........wow. bobby bowden is drooling right now.

:lol: So true

UF Fin Kat said:

I hope Bowden gets him, because if he does, Bowden will likely be gone soon.

bad thing is Meyer is all over this kid and he was at the FSU vs UF game and made a statement that he really thought he would look good in Orange and Blue. Plus, he did only get kicked out of a all star game, not a season game. I really hope he is a gator to be honest, some say he is a bigger version of Barry Sanders.

Timmy54 said:
bad thing is Meyer is all over this kid and he was at the FSU vs UF game and made a statement that he really thought he would look good in Orange and Blue. Plus, he did only get kicked out of a all star game, not a season game. I really hope he is a gator to be honest, some say he is a bigger version of Barry Sanders.

Really? I haven't heard any link of him and Meyer. I know your closer to the source though. Got any links on this?

If you look at scouts or rivals, they said in one of their articles that Devine was between FSU and UF and that game would do alot to sway him cause he would be there on his offical FSU visit. It also went on to say that FSU was handing out info packs telling of the history of FSU but resinging to the fact UF was going to beat them on sat. by saying something like it is UF's turn??and FSU will be in line again next year. Funny thing about that info pack is they refer to UF's championship and how the gators have to look at their trophey knowing that the only team to beat them that year was FSU. they fail to mention the pounding that spurrier put on them in the bowl game that same season.

As for a link for the Devine story, it came by word of mouth, so take that for what it is worth.

I am sure most schools will still be after him...

Now if he makes grades is a TOTAL different thing. Not sure he can get in to UF if his grades are that bad.

Timmy54 said:
If you look at scouts or rivals, they said in one of their articles that Devine was between FSU and UF and that game would do alot to sway him cause he would be there on his offical FSU visit. It also went on to say that FSU was handing out info packs telling of the history of FSU but resinging to the fact UF was going to beat them on sat. by saying something like it is UF's turn??and FSU will be in line again next year. Funny thing about that info pack is they refer to UF's championship and how the gators have to look at their trophey knowing that the only team to beat them that year was FSU. they fail to mention the pounding that spurrier put on them in the bowl game that same season.

As for a link for the Devine story, it came by word of mouth, so take that for what it is worth.

Interesting............

it is, alot of people around here (local sports guys on tv and radio) think Meyer has a shot at this kid. Really, Meyer has a shot with any talent in florida cause the other two programs are in disarray and Meyer is on the rise. We shall see.

It's a damn shame. So much talent. Let's keep in mind this BOTH Noel's parents died when he was a kid from AIDS. He's lived in several different "homes". Not bad kid homes, just different families taking him in.

I wouldn't give up on him yet. He needs stability and a strong authority figure that he can respect.

I'm with you Timmy. I still want him in Gainesville. I believe in Meyer, and think his leadership could make a positive impact on someone like Noel Devine... not to mention that Devine would be an ridiculous fit for Meyer's system.

Timmy54 said:
:confused: How small was Barry coming out of HS? Devine is pretty small.

I thought I read him at 170 or 180. Maybe smaller. It was a couple of weeks ago.

With UF pretty likely to get Aramando Allen I dont see why they'd still be after this guy. Still annoys me that a guy who cant hold a C average through a football season will get a scholarship to a Division 1 school.

Back
Top Bottom