David Boston
Eddie Moore
Channing Crowder
Ricky Williams
Abram Elam
Bobby Meeks
Randy McMichael
Quentin Williams

Theres probably more. And I don't care if they are going to make the team, YOUR staff brings these guys in.

And look back into the past:

Wide Receiver - Mark Duper (1989 Accused of Rape, charges eventually dropped, 1994 charged with buying cocaine with intent to sell)
Wide Receiver - Mark Clayton (1993 Dead Beat Dad)
Tight End - Eric Green (1992 Substance Abuse)
Quarterback - Brian Griese (2001 DUI)
Running Back- Eugene "Mercury" Morris (1982 cocaine trafficking, got 20 years)
Right Tackle - Leon Searcy (2001, spousal abuse, battery)

Corner - Patrick Surtain (2000 DUI)
Corner - Fulton Walker (1989 second degree sexual assault, 2002 convicted of possession)
Left End - Demetrius Underwood (2003 robbed man in wheelchair - found incompetent to stand trial)
Defensive Tackle - Jermaine Haley (2003 DUI)
Defensive Tackle - Shane Burton (2nd DUI)
Right End - Jim Dunaway (2002, charged with murdering ex-wife, lost civil suit when children sued him for wrongful death)
Linebacker - Derrick Rodgers (1998 DUI; 2002 battery, aggravated battery, resisting arrest with violence)
Linebacker - Aubrey Beavers (2003, felony marijuana possession)
Free Safety - Gene Atkins (1989 arson, 2nd degree attempted murder, conspiracy to commit battery)

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]WR Oronde Gadsden (2004 DUI)
WR Charles Jordon (car theft, felony theft, reckless driving, charged with murder)
WR - Tony Martin (1999 drug money laundering)
WR - Lamar Thomas (battery on his fiancee, parole violation)
WR Mark Ingram (holding counterfeit currency, dead beat dad, car theft)
WR Robert Baker (1998 drug trafficking)
WR Lamar Thomas (battery on his fiancee, parole violation)
WR Dedric Ward (2001 accused of drugging and raping a woman, charges dropped)
RB - Sammy Smith (drug trafficking)
RB - Lawrence Phillips (1996 domestic assault, 2003 sexual assault)
RB - Cecil Collins (2001 sexual assault, breaking and entering, burglary, serving 15 years )
RB - Fulton Walker (1989 second degree sexual assault)
RB - Lamar Smith (2003 tried for vehicular assault and DUI)
RB - Stacey Spikes (1995 domestic abuse, assault)
RB - Jack Harper (2001 illegal alligator harvesting, identity theft)
QB - Jon Denton (1997 drug possession, ran prostitution ring in college)
CB - Ben Kelly (2003 DUI)
[/font]

Dolphelons is fitting.

:evil:

O.J. Simpson trumps that whole list.

Once a Bill,always a Bill. Kinda like inbreeding.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Show some other teams. Give me actual data.

Do you honestly think I have time to google every team in the league...

It was easy for the fins because some guy compiled all the info on a site...

now why would a finfan take the time to try an make a 24 man roster out of Dolphin criminals unless it was alot of players.

Sorry, but it dosen't even HAVE to be true. 90% of life is perception, and the Dolphins are percieved as thugs because of the personel choices they make.

Losman7 said:
Do you honestly think I have time to google every team in the league...

It was easy for the fins because some guy compiled all the info on a site...

now why would a finfan take the time to try an make a 24 man roster out of Dolphin criminals unless it was alot of players.

Sorry, but it dosen't even HAVE to be true. 90% of life is perception, and the Dolphins are percieved as thugs because of the personel choices they make.

Maybe by you and bills fans, but that's because you look for stuff like that.

What about Travis Henry and his child molestation charges?? To me, that's way worse than getting into a physical argument with your wife.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Maybe by you and bills fans, but that's because you look for stuff like that.

What about Travis Henry and his child molestation charges?? To me, that's way worse than getting into a physical argument with your wife.

So if a girl lies and tell you shes older than she is its your fault?

plenty of 16 year olds look 18 now a days.

Losman7 said:
So if a girl lies and tell you shes older than she is its your fault?

plenty of 16 year olds look 18 now a days.

Oh, right. How stupid of me. I forgot it's different for the Bills. How could I forget.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Oh, right. How stupid of me. I forgot it's different for the Bills. How could I forget.

No excuses, what Henry did was wrong...but it isn't like he railed an 8 year old, or beat his wife. he was lied to by a young girl.

I never accused T-Hen of being smart.

Losman7 said:
No excuses, what Henry did was wrong...but it isn't like he railed an 8 year old, or beat his wife. he was lied to by a young girl.

I never accused T-Hen of being smart.

Like I said, let all the facts come to light. We don't know that Randy "beat his wife."

Last time I checked, cardboard is not an assault weapon. If it comes to light that he indeed deliberately harmed his wife, then I will agree with you and he deserves to be punished.

But we know nothing right now, and from the sounds of early reports, his wife is just as much of a culpurit as Randy is.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Like I said, let all the facts come to light. We don't know that Randy "beat his wife."

Last time I checked, cardboard is not an assault weapon. If it comes to light that he indeed deliberately harmed his wife, then I will agree with you and he deserves to be punished.

But we know nothing right now, and from the sounds of early reports, his wife is just as much of a culpurit as Randy is.

But like I said...perception.

The majority of people are going to hear about "Dolphin TE beats Wife....again"

Regardless of how the story ends, its not a good thing.

Its been a rough couple years for you guys, aside from a good draft. And it isn't even training camp yet.

Every single team has players, that beat their wives, etc. it's a shame that this happens, but to pin point miami is ******ed, I watch ESPN and I've seen numerous cases of players, on teams such as the raiders, broncos, bills, ravens, being arrested for rape, so every single team has guys do that stuff unfortunatley, so stop with this miami nonsense. It's all 32 NFL teams buddy

Losman7 said:
But like I said...perception.

The majority of people are going to hear about "Dolphin TE beats Wife....again"

Regardless of how the story ends, its not a good thing.

Its been a rough couple years for you guys, aside from a good draft. And it isn't even training camp yet.

Last year, ROUGH. Yes.

This offseason, very good. You might want to broaden that bills vision a little and acknowledge we had more than a good draft.

I don't know what it "not being training camp yet" has to do with anything, but OK. It's only 12 days away.

I don't care what other people think. I know what kind of guys we have on this team and I'll never stop cheering for them.

Back
Top Bottom