nothing should happen | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nothing should happen

Losman7 said:
Do you honestly think I have time to google every team in the league...

It was easy for the fins because some guy compiled all the info on a site...

now why would a finfan take the time to try an make a 24 man roster out of Dolphin criminals unless it was alot of players.

Sorry, but it dosen't even HAVE to be true. 90% of life is perception, and the Dolphins are percieved as thugs because of the personel choices they make.

so basically what you are saying is that if you think it is true, it is true. Eff facts, eff intelligence.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Last year, ROUGH. Yes.

This offseason, very good. You might want to broaden that bills vision a little and acknowledge we had more than a good draft.

I don't know what it "not being training camp yet" has to do with anything, but OK. It's only 12 days away.

I don't care what other people think. I know what kind of guys we have on this team and I'll never stop cheering for them.

What more could you have had than a good draft...bad and good are the only way I rate drafts because 50% of the players don't pan out.

Cheer away, its your team.

Oh, the not being training camp thing means, there is plenty of time for someone to quit or get busted with booger sugar...but I'm just messin with ya...that probably won't happen.

Losman7 said:
What more could you have had than a good draft...bad and good are the only way I rate drafts because 50% of the players don't pan out.

Cheer away, its your team.

Oh, the not being training camp thing means, there is plenty of time for someone to quit or get busted with booger sugar...but I'm just messin with ya...that probably won't happen.

LOL, booger sugar. :lol:

What I meant by "not just a good draft" is the awesome coaching staff, good free agent signings, etc...

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
so basically what you are saying is that if you think it is true, it is true. Eff facts, eff intelligence.

I'm saying people don't want to report that charges were dropped, its not exciting. It won't be anywhere near the headline that the original story was.

Its all in how people percieve because they don't take the time for facts...

look at your veiw of Losman...posters here constantly say "****y and arrogant" but if you read anything from his former teammates and coaches hes a great team guy and has a great attitude.

Bad press dosn't have to be true to have a negative effect.

DolphinDevil28 said:
LOL, booger sugar. :lol:

What I meant by "not just a good draft" is the awesome coaching staff, good free agent signings, etc...

True, you've revamped quite a bit...I reserve the right to judge later as the jury is still out for many pieces to your puzzle.

Losman7 said:
I'm saying people don't want to report that charges were dropped, its not exciting. It won't be anywhere near the headline that the original story was.

Its all in how people percieve because they don't take the time for facts...

look at your veiw of Losman...posters here constantly say "****y and arrogant" but if you read anything from his former teammates and coaches hes a great team guy and has a great attitude.

Bad press dosn't have to be true to have a negative effect.

That's very true.

But see, the same thing goes for Channing Crowder. All the press about his college bar fights and stuff, but the guys been absolutely golden so far.

And you talk about intellegent!

you guys will give mcmichael a pass and want to trash rickey... you all are sick. Some women have an emotional problem or fear where they can't admit abuse, especially to strangers and authorities... that doesn't mean this piece of **** McMichael should be left alone... I hope the dolphins would get ride of this piece of ****...

dolfan305 said:
nothin should happen to randy mcmicheal because his wife isnt going to do nothing. she claims it was an accident. i know thats bs but that is there personal buisness and the team shouldnt get involved with randy and his wifes relationship. this is there problem to work out, not nick sabans. this is why i say nothin should happen. in my eyes, he is our best player. we should not punish him or even fine him. like i said, this is randy and his wifes problem.

I agree totally with you dude. the NFL shouldnt do anything, because they cant do anything this is a personal matter. Yeah accidents dont happen twice within 13 months. Randy and his wife need help.

i dont know how you guys can say... oh well its their personal business... victims of abuse often have problems confronting the problem... why should we just throw a blind eye to it? Because he is a good TE... **** that I'd rather never watch the dolphins than turn a blind eye to a garbage human being like mcmichael being on the team i love.

Losman7 said:
Its all in how people percieve because they don't take the time for facts....

.....And that's exactly what you're doing regarding this issue. You've already made up your mind that he physically struck his wife {even though there is still no proof behind it}. Are those the facts, or just your own personal opinions???....

You aren't willing to hear the facts, in your head he's a violent wife beater, end of story....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Losman7 said:
No excuses, what Henry did was wrong...but it isn't like he railed an 8 year old, or beat his wife. he was lied to by a young girl.

I never accused T-Hen of being smart.

Every team has it's share

Let's see

Bruce Smith
Thurman Thomas
Eric Moulds
Travis Henry
Carwell Gardner
John Holocek
Russell Copeland
Marcus Spriggs
Jeremy McDaniel

I could probably name more if I thought about it some more. So what does that prove, not a damn thing but every team has players that have had legal troubles.

Losman7 said:
So if a girl lies and tell you shes older than she is its your fault?

plenty of 16 year olds look 18 now a days.

Aaaactually, yeah, it's a strict liability offense, so his subjective knowledge doesn't even matter. He did it, he's guilty.

Charlie Rodgers, Bills WR, spitting on an officer, aggravated assault, resisting arrest
Thurman Thomas, Bills RB, marijuana
Eric Moulds, Bills WR, failing to pay child support
Travis Henry, Bills RB, already discussed

Now Channing's been arrested for a bar fight, Ricky smoked weed and failed to pay child support, Boston hit a guy in an airport, and Randy's had marital problems.

I don't support any of the above indiscretions, but it's not like the two teams are so different in that respect.

infiltrateib said:
Aaaactually, yeah, it's a strict liability offense, so his subjective knowledge doesn't even matter. He did it, he's guilty.

Charlie Rodgers, Bills WR, spitting on an officer, aggravated assault, resisting arrest
Thurman Thomas, Bills RB, marijuana
Eric Moulds, Bills WR, failing to pay child support
Travis Henry, Bills RB, already discussed

Now Channing's been arrested for a bar fight, Ricky smoked weed and failed to pay child support, Boston hit a guy in an airport, and Randy's had marital problems.

I don't support any of the above indiscretions, but it's not like the two teams are so different in that respect.

Failing to pay child support is pretty low. Not supporting your children is the sign of a complete scumbag

Back
Top Bottom