Now here's an idea... RT restructure | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now here's an idea... RT restructure

I do think tannehill and Suh restructure but not for Landry. For Ansah
I hate the idea of restructuring these two guys, take the hit now and make a decision on their future next year one way or another.

giphy.gif

Here's your pick at QB

There are other places to cut.
RT will likely come back full strength and have some new competition for his job.
Address RT's contract in 2019 if that changes. No need to create a new issue.

Forget the restructure on RT and Suh. It just passes the dead money down the line.

Suh should be cut this offseason and Fins eat the massive one time dead money sandwich they built. In one bite. Horrendous contract that is strapping Miami from fixing other position groups like O line and LB.

Both, you really can’t take anything away from Foles. His great team surrendered the lead in the 4th quarter for first time in Super Bowl. Foles led the game winning drive with clutch passes and little to no running yards in that drive. Converting 3rd and 4th downs on that drive with key passes.
Agree. Eagles D surely did not win that SB game save the late sack/strip. They were shredded all game. Without the Eagles offense playing lights out, they lose.

I don't think they should do anything with any of these players unless is a pay cut which none of them will take

Ryan Tannehill - QB - Dolphins
The Dolphins could restructure Ryan Tannehill’s contract.

Tannehill has a $19.8 million cap hit, with $5.5 million of his salary guaranteed on the fifth day of the new league year. The Dolphins can save $17.5 million from cutting him and may ask Tannehill for a pay cut coming off knee surgery. Reshad Jones, Kenny Stills, Kiko Alonso and Andre Branch are also candidates to restructure.

p.s. from rotoworld

Ozzy rules!!

So Tannehill is now scheduled to make the same or possibly less than Blake Bortles, who signed a 3 year $54 million extension that could be $66 million with incentives. If Bortles is making $18 million per year nobody should utter a peep about Tannehill's deal, plus it's now much cheaper for Miami to walk away from Tannehill than it will be for the Jags to walk away from Bortles.

Back
Top Bottom