Now that Starks is tagged I think we need to move Odrick to a 3-4 team | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now that Starks is tagged I think we need to move Odrick to a 3-4 team

DT depth? Like that did us any good when New England ran it down our throats in the 4th quarter last year!

The end of a meaningless game means nothing.

Don't know why people want to get rid of him... he had 5 sacks last yea ...second on the team. This team was 7th in the league in sacks. He is getting better and should be OK next year... he was OK against the run and this team needs a lot more then another DE.... IMO wr,CB,te,and it are all bigger.needs.

Trade Solia,a team like Minny would be all over him.He is a 2 down player provides no push in passing game and garner alot of interest.Put him on the block and see what happens you probably lose him next year anyways, at least you get valu in return.It would be nice to have another 2nd rd pick this year all we had to do was dump Long now we get nothing.Get Odrick some p.t and see what he has.He is playing for nothing,if it turns out great,if not address it next year.Solia is great run stuffer but in todays nfl its all about stopping the pass.Take the pick from trade and get depth for line,you get younger and save 6.5 mil. on cap to use on cb or de help

odrick is depth in case u lose solia and or starks next year...makes no sense to trade him right now...and you wouldn't get any real bang for your buck if you did so now anyways...if anything you'd be selling low...

Although I agree that he is great depth....... I'm pretty pissed that a first rounder is a 'depth guy.' Not getting any bang for your buck from a former first is pretty pathetic. I know he is a solid contributor, but he is in the wrong position. We have depth with McDaniel. Hopefully Vernon is developing the way Wake did and we can trade our first rounder for a 5th or 6th while people still remember wo he is. If we draft DE or Vernon comes through, Odrick will be sitting the bench and his trade value will diminish.

After the draft and FA we are going to have a log jam on the D-line.

Back
Top Bottom