OCNN: OchoCinco signs with Miami. | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OCNN: OchoCinco signs with Miami.

Does anyone remember the last time we grabbed a player who wasn't successful in a high powered offense, and was just an "acorn"? Yea, hes now our starting RB after years of being a bust. We gave up a pick for Reggie Bush and this sight went bonkers. That turned out OK. Lets see what Chad can bring to the table. Again, hes not the only one learning a new system, like in N.E., the entire team is. I dont think he can hurt.
Well, and what you have to think about is my general philosiphy in adding players.

Are they an upgrade?

For instance, I LOVED the Martin draft choice. He's an instant upgrade over last year.

Now, since we traded off a guy that all of a sudden, for whatever reason couldn't catch passes and
played without focus or a shread of heart you also have to say that Chad is an upgrade.

Plus, I think he got his joker - ass a look at his own mortality last year.

like the signing, deff can not hurt us as we sign him on the cheap, hope he still has some left in the tank.

he deff will see the field more here than he did in new england so maybe he will be able to get into a better rhythm here.

i know HBO likes the signing as hard knocks became much better for them.

Back
Top Bottom