Off-Season Plan, because what else is there? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Off-Season Plan, because what else is there?

Well, beings we've lost 4 games...........I'm shooting for 12-4.
Screw the "picks" and the "tank".
That crap is for children, like theyre looking for a Christmas gift.
Boo Hoo....here's your bag of rocks!

"that crap is for children" said the guy who is rooting for the team to go 12-4

Those picks and that tank is what will eventually help get this team to 12-4.

I think the Steelers will end up middle of the pack with about 8 wins. Houston probably 9 or 10.

8-8 would have picked 18th in 2019. 10 wins was picking between 22-25.

I'm hoping for worse records.

Bahahaha. 12-4? You must not have watched the last 4 games.

And you have yet to see the next 12 games.

This makes anyone specifying a 2020 draft pick now look dumb. Wait until we see if any of our current teams players pan out. We don't want to "throw the baby out with the bath water". We will know at the end of the season if we have any players that we don't need to replace. This will allow a more useful focus as to what positions we do need to draft for.

This also lets the draft establish who will be available. A lot can happen with potential draft choices between now and the draft. Some may stay in school their senior year or they may suffer some kind of catastrophic injury, either on or off the field, that will either delay their entrance into the NFL or keep them out of the NFL forever. Some may play worse then we expect them to this year and not be as desirable, while some may play better then expected and become more desirable. Aspects of their off field life may surface that makes them a poor draft selection.

We have a long time before the 2020 draft for the potential draft picks we talk about now to become more desirable, less desirable or even unavailable due to remaining in school, accidents that reduce their ability or off field issues that can rang from rumors to going to jail.

There are also the next twelve games that are going to separate the men from the boys both in the college ranks and on our current team.

This board would go Bat-$h!+ crazy if this team cranked up and went 8-8 or so!!!!

For entertainment value on the board I'd love to see us simply not be the last team to win a game. This board will go ape $h|t if just something that simple happens. Many posters will concede we lost the 1st overall pick at that very moment without seeing the remainder of the season play out. Then my ultimate favorite, the threads thanking fans who are happy with the 1 win for the meaningless win like they had something to do with it. There is NOTHING DUMBER on this board than thanking fans for meaningless wins, we don't make any plays. I bet my LIFE we will see it though especially is some other team still has a goose egg and we win a game. The board would be GOLD.

I think the Steelers will end up middle of the pack with about 8 wins. Houston probably 9 or 10.

8-8 would have picked 18th in 2019. 10 wins was picking between 22-25.

I'm hoping for worse records.

I think Steelers finish at best with 6 wins this season, so hopefully that is a top 10 pick. Houston I think will make the playoffs so I would guess like you said 22-25 area. Would be nice in Biadacz or Creed Humphry drops that low as I would love to pickup a stud C for the next decade, but I doubt they do.

Back
Top Bottom