Off-Season Plan, because what else is there? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Off-Season Plan, because what else is there?

Nope, this draft has some immediate impact players.

I think the athletes in this corner class might be better than the tape. In terms of top 10.

Ideally I can go elsewhere plus I don’t think a 2nd corner is right now at least taking me anywhere. When I’m as bad on tbe los as we are.

I think the athletes in this corner class might be better than the tape. In terms of top 10.

Ideally I can go elsewhere plus I don’t think a 2nd corner is right now at least taking me anywhere. When I’m as bad on tbe los as we are.

I agree, but BPA gotta be the way, after Chase Young, I can't say there's edge I would pick over him. Athlete wise Okudah might be in Patrick Peterson range and he has more length.

I agree, but BPA gotta be the way, after Chase Young, I can't say there's edge I would pick over him. Athlete wise Okudah might be in Patrick Peterson range and he has more length.

Well we know with corners elite athletes can grow into legit players. And we also know when a guys not a elite athlete on the boundary they tend to stick out in a bad way.

Minus guys with exceptional technique etc.

I’d prefer o line after qb with that Steelers pick but I don’t want to force it

Well we know with corners elite athletes can grow into legit players. And we also know when a guys not a elite athlete on the boundary they tend to stick out in a bad way.

Minus guys with exceptional technique etc.

I’d prefer o line after qb with that Steelers pick but I don’t want to force it

Yeah if we can't get Young,Thomas or Wirfs with the Steelers pick don't reach for need like we did with Charles Harris, 6'1 200 with that type of movement skills don't come along very often.

Sources say NFL scouts like Jordan Love's upside more than Tua.

Upside....NO!
Tannehill had "upside"

What are the chances that Jordan Love's "upside" is going to develope and make you forget about Tua?

Stop pikcing guys like Devonate etc with "upside" and pick guys right now that can play.

Qb is the last position you want to draft with "upside" when you're likely picking Top 5.

Jordan love plays at LSU tomorrow at noon on sec network. It’s must see imo.

It’s big for him. A lot riding on it.

Upside....NO!
Tannehill had "upside"

What are the chances that Jordan Love's "upside" is going to develope and make you forget about Tua?

Stop pikcing guys like Devonate etc with "upside" and pick guys right now that can play.

Qb is the last position you want to draft with "upside" when you're likely picking Top 5.

I'm not crazy about Jordan Love's Tape but that's the rumours

Plus, we take a look at Jordan Love and his updated draft status heading into a big matchup with LSU. Could Love be the top quarterback drafted in 2020? According to some in the NFL scouting community, there’s a growing train of thought that it may very well happen. Yes, that means he might be drafted over Alabama Crimson Tide quarterback Tua Tagovailoa.

I'm not crazy about Jordan Love's Tape but that's the rumours

Plus, we take a look at Jordan Love and his updated draft status heading into a big matchup with LSU. Could Love be the top quarterback drafted in 2020? According to some in the NFL scouting community, there’s a growing train of thought that it may very well happen. Yes, that means he might be drafted over Alabama Crimson Tide quarterback Tua Tagovailoa.

That would be a typical Dolphings thing to do. Draft a player with "upside" instead of the guy that's setting records right and left.

Now for the record I think they Dolphings are 100% going to draft Tua if the option is there. They only way they draft someone like Love is if we're pick 2nd or 3rd overall and no longer have a shot at Tua.

That's it!

The rest is just noise...

That would be a typical Dolphings thing to do. Draft a player with "upside" of the guy that's setting records right and left.

Now for the record I think they Dolphings are 100% going to draft Tua if the option is there. They only way they draft someone like Love is if we're pick 2nd or 3rd overall and no longer has a shot at Tua.

That's it!

The rest is just noise...

I don't think the NFL will love Tua as much as the fans do.

miami hasnt swung for the fences yet under Grier so I doubt they are gonna start now.

That’s for gms whose balls have dropped like the bills.

Who are 3 and 1 mind you and in that loss played the pats to a one score game

I don't think the NFL will love Tua as much as the fans do.

I don’t agree with that. His arm is no less than Peyton Manning’s was or Drew Brees before the core and shoulder work etc.

I think people are playing possum when it comes to tua and how much they like him.

miami hasnt swung for the fences yet under Grier so I doubt they are gonna start now.

That’s for gms whose balls have dropped like the bills.

Who are 3 and 1 mind you

Can you imagine Grier trying to sell Ross Love over Tua?

Back
Top Bottom