Off-Season Plan, because what else is there? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Off-Season Plan, because what else is there?

For entertainment value on the board I'd love to see us simply not be the last team to win a game. This board will go ape $h|t if just something that simple happens. Many posters will concede we lost the 1st overall pick at that very moment without seeing the remainder of the season play out. Then my ultimate favorite, the threads thanking fans who are happy with the 1 win for the meaningless win like they had something to do with it. There is NOTHING DUMBER on this board than thanking fans for meaningless wins, we don't make any plays. I bet my LIFE we will see it though especially is some other team still has a goose egg and we win a game. The board would be GOLD.
Are you sure you don't mean some earthen hue?

We don't want Conklin. Especially guarding Tua's backside. Dude is very overrated based on his rookie year.

Hasn’t played up to that level of his rookie year since. Been ravaged by injury but if he puts together 16 games in 19 I can see miami in play.

Brandon scherff for me all day any day. Or if I can’t get sherff cause let’s face it he’s gonna be highest paid guard and have teams rolling out the welcome wagon more than willing to pay it draft wirfs with the Steelers pick

Hasn’t played up to that level of his rookie year since. Been ravaged by injury but if he puts together 16 games in 19 I can see miami in play.

Brandon scherff for me all day any day. Or if I can’t get sherff cause let’s face it he’s gonna be highest paid guard and have teams rolling out the welcome wagon more than willing to pay it draft wirfs with the Steelers pick

What about Isaiah Simmons with the houston pick ?

What about Isaiah Simmons with the houston pick ?

Won’t get there if in the 20s. Way too gifted way too rangy gonna test off the charts.

What is he anyways a safety or a lb or a hybrid? All I know is he was the best player on the field in the Syracuse game and it wasn’t close.

That dude arrives to the ball like a missile.

Syracuse game helped Higgins too that was a good tape for him.

Won’t get there if in the 20s. Way too gifted way too rangy gonna test off the charts.

What is he anyways a safety or a lb or a hybrid? All I know is he was the best player on the field in the Syracuse game and it wasn’t close.

That dude arrives to the ball like a missile.

With Flores he'd probably hybrid.

The redirect along with the arm length makes his tackle radius crazy.

We tried that already and the guy said he’s out of here. Playing full time free for the Steelers and happy as hell

Lol

Lol but with 6'4 235 probably won't have as much of a problem

Okudah or Wirfs with the Steelers pick ?

Lol but with 6'4 235 probably won't have as much of a problem

Okudah or Wirfs with the Steelers pick ?

I like wirfs but I wish he had better feet and foot speed. I’m Leary of any of these corners top 10

Wirfs in a phone booth is not a hard projection.

I like wirfs but I wish he had better feet. I’m Leary of any of these corners top 10

Wirfs in a phone booth is not a hard projection.

Yea I can't figure out if his feet are quick enough for Tackle, but that the smoothest mauler I've ever seen

I think it's possible Okudah goes top 8, too much length and speed.

Back
Top Bottom