Off-Season Predictions | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Off-Season Predictions

I would not go QB in the first 3 rounds. Tannehill is our guy. Improve the defense and get him a TE

4 "Bold" Prediction's that might be pure fantasy but its oh so much fun to dream big...

The light clicks on for Adam Gase and he begins to look and feel like a HOF coach.

After a year watching and learning from the sidelines Ryan T comes back stronger than before leading us to a 11 - 5 season

Andre Branch Lights it up this season and earns every penny of the crap contract we gave him with 12.5 sacks helping the Defense to end up top 15 in points allowed.

Patriots sh1t the bed. A mixture of internal turmoil and the league and refs deciding to stop protecting them leads them to fall to us and the bills twice and they end up out of playoff contention by week 12 while the fins take the Division...

I am hoping this is the year that the coaching staff comes together and is a tight group that holds the players accountable, and that the leadership rubs off on the players. I am hoping that the team as a whole rally's with Ryan coming back and takes it to the next level.

I'm going to add another prediction. I read recently a rumor that Denver is looking to either trade CJ Anderson, or cut him outright. I think there's a good possibility that Anderson winds up in Miami this off-season.

My reasoning? He is good friends with Adam Gase and the two still communicate on an almost daily basis, according to an article I read around the time that we played the Broncos this season. Anderson knows the offense, fits the mold of what we want as a complementary back to Drake, and Miami has already tried hard to acquire him once.

Someone else posted about the "one armed defensive player" Shaquem Griffin He does only have one arm, but it doesn't stop him from being productive and disruptive. .

Heck, Kiko plays with NO arms...Griffin has looked good

I'm going to add another prediction. I read recently a rumor that Denver is looking to either trade CJ Anderson, or cut him outright. I think there's a good possibility that Anderson winds up in Miami this off-season.

My reasoning? He is good friends with Adam Gase and the two still communicate on an almost daily basis, according to an article I read around the time that we played the Broncos this season. Anderson knows the offense, fits the mold of what we want as a complementary back to Drake, and Miami has already tried hard to acquire him once.
I wouldn't mind CJ on a team friendly deal. Nice compliment to Drake. Little bit on smallish side.

Tannenhill will be traded at the draft for a second round pick.Miami then takes qb with their 11 over all pick.

Lawrence Timmons gets traded to the Steelers for a conditional 7th round pick. Steelers defense needs LB help and Timmons would be happy to return there.

We will not get an o lineman in FA or before the 4th round.

Landry will not come back.

We will sign Ziggy Ansah and Kenny Vaccaro.

We will draft Roquan Smith.

The rest of the draft will be full of skill players on offense.

My prediction is that our first round pick will again be someone who has potential but does not make an impact from day one.

... and will be either injured, or recovering from a major injury/surgery. Tannenbaum sure likes to waste that 1st round pick!

Back
Top Bottom