Offical 2006 Los Angeles Angels Thread

PHINATIC13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I didn't put the full name ,don't want to take up too much bandwidth.:tongue:

I like our starting rotation
1.Colon
2.Lackey
3.Weaver (Jeff) Jared may be to the show later on during the season.
4.Escobar
5.Santana

I really wanted us to get a Lefty(starter) after Washburn departed.

Bullpen is the best in the league I think,Shields is just incredible at times.K-rod "Rodriguez" our closer has one of the most wicked breaking ball I've seen in awhile.

Starting Line-up is pretty solid not too worried about the offense, Mike(Scioscia)plays a lot of "little ball" and we play it damn well.

Most important player on my Angels imo is Chone Figgins there's nothing this guy can't do.The Vladinator goes without saying.

Anyways here's to making the playoffs and hopefully a World Series birth.

culpepper2chambers said:
playin the m's tonight......last night they put up a good fight and ichiro choked in the 6th :tantrum: but anyways i see u guys as favs for the al west.

Got Big John(Lackey) goin' tonight for my Halos, I'm watching the game later.
The M's have always been a pain in my side(Angels),I expect the same this from them this season goodluck bro,but not too much:tongue:.It's along season and we're just gettin' started here.:wink:

PHINATIC13 said:
Got Big John(Lackey) goin' tonight for my Halos, I'm watching the game later.
The M's have always been a pain in my side(Angels),I expect the same this from them this season goodluck bro,but not too much:tongue:.It's along season and we're just gettin' started here.:wink:
yup good luck bro:cooldude: i love ur lineup vlad is a beast u cant pitch him newhere he jacks everything out.

culpepper2chambers said:
good game......if it wasnt for putz and yan then it wouldnt have turned into and slugfest.

True dat

Yan btw is my least favorable pitcher on our staff,go figure.

Rubber game tonight.

Back
Top Bottom