Offical 2006 Los Angeles Angels Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical 2006 Los Angeles Angels Thread

they aren't the los angeles angels. screw art moreno for that ***** move. the only baseball team in LA is the Dodgers. Always will be!!

Best game the Angels have played so far this season.9-3 over the O's just to get us back to .500.Lackey had good command of his pitches today,looked great.Vlad crushed 2 HR's and Figgins hit a 3-run shot.

Escobar was dealing tonight 10 k's in 6 and two-thirds innings of work,he's got great stuff. Kelvim's got a nice split finger and change up to go with his 94-96 mph heater.Halos(7-7) over the Twinkie's 8-2 to start the series with Minnesota.

:woot:Angels(11-9) beat the Tigers 3-0 to open the series in Anaheim.Ervin Santana pitched great tonight,went 6 innings had 10 k's(career high) he's got great stuff for a young pitcher(24).

DonShula84 said:
First shut out of the season, nice game

:woot:And today we got our second one with a 4-0 win over the Tigers.Lackey went 8 innings only giving up one hit(did have 5 walks though) then Sheilds wrapped it up to complete the 2-hit shutout.Oh and Big Daddy Vladdy hit a two-run shot in the 3rd.

Wow! I had to go back a month to dig up my Halo thread,cause of late there has been to reason to do so:mad:.Angels are on a 3 game win streak ssshhhh.The reason I'm a little pump up cause Jered Weaver is going to make his major league debut today against the O's.Jered was our #1 pick in 2004 and took for ever to sign.Oh besides his friggin' brother Jeff has been getting shelled each outing.Jeff's ERA is about 7.00(ouch!)with a 2-7 record and has given up long balls like his pitching batting practice(13).

There is only one LA team.

dodgers_logo-1.jpg

clear.gif

PHINATIC13 said:
Wow! I had to go back a month to dig up my Halo thread,cause of late there has been to reason to do so:mad:.Angels are on a 3 game win streak ssshhhh.The reason I'm a little pump up cause Jered Weaver is going to make his major league debut today against the O's.Jered was our #1 pick in 2004 and took for ever to sign.Oh besides his friggin' brother Jeff has been getting shelled each outing.Jeff's ERA is about 7.00(ouch!)with a 2-7 record and has given up long balls like his pitching batting practice(13).

I went to Cal State Long Beach when Jered was there. Got to see a lot of his games and he is was a monster in college. I was excited when the Angels drafted him so hopefully he has a good debut. And I'm praying he can bump his chump brother from the rotation.

I use to see Jared a Cirevello all the time. Since you went to CSULB you know where that is.

Back
Top Bottom