Official 2006 Florida Marlins Thread | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2006 Florida Marlins Thread

It sure is a bonus when Hanley's slamming jacks!

There goes another 3-run shot for him. The kid is coming along..

Hanley opens the Nationals series up with a HR.......

5 jacks in July for Ramirez. Coming into the month, he had only hit 3 total. Very, very impressive. The kid is coming along. I think he'll without question become a 15-20 HR per year guy, maybe even more.

I hope Cabrera can break out've this 2-for-28 slump.

Hanley Ramirez = 3 jacks first 3 months. 6 jacks in July. :eek:

We lost last night, but at least Cabrera snapped his 2-28 slump going 4-4.

This is a young team; can't get mad, all you can do is look for positives..

The Blueprint said:
Hanley Ramirez = 3 jacks first 3 months. 6 jacks in July. :eek:

We lost last night, but at least Cabrera snapped his 2-28 slump going 4-4.

This is a young team; can't get mad, all you can do is look for positives..

the Marlins have a ton of young talent, if they can keep them together, they will be special in a few years.

Rocky Raccoon said:
the Marlins have a ton of young talent, if they can keep them together, they will be special in a few years.

And then we'll have to break the team up all over again :(

We took 3 out of 4 from PIT, and take the season series victory 5 out of 7. We have always had trouble with the pirates for some reason but good to see that change.

I hope we get on a run similar to what we did earlier winning all those games in June

If The Bullpen could pitch consistant we would be able to do it, but untill they do we have no shot

We are only 6 games back of the Wild Card :D

I havent seen many games since the All Star break so I wasnt sure, man im pumped now, 6 games isnt a lot, if the Bullpen can be consistant we can do it

Vertical Limit said:
Chipper Jones is still hot, hitting over .500 the past month. Walk the guy if anything.

The Jones boys are day to day so hopefully they won't play.

Back
Top Bottom