Official 2006 Florida Marlins Thread | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2006 Florida Marlins Thread

Just need one more good bat in the lineup......just need a centerfielder....just need 1 strong Bullpen guy....

This team is so close but still so far

FiN.in.RI said:
He pitched a really good game.

He's going to be a really good pitcher...he didnt even have his best stuff today but he got through it (same with your guy)

Oh well now we play the Nats.....hopefully Girardi has a talk with the guys about hitting with the bases loaded....or hitting in general

Alex44 said:
He's going to be a really good pitcher...he didnt even have his best stuff today but he got through it (same with your guy)

Oh well now we play the Nats.....hopefully Girardi has a talk with the guys about hitting with the bases loaded....or hitting in general

GL the rest of the way.

FiN.in.RI said:
GL the rest of the way.

Same to you.....

The only way to try and beat you is to outpitch you.....no-one is going to be able to just try and score with you, maybe the Yankees but even for them it should be hard, and no-one is going to outpitch Beckett and Schilling

Hey you gotta give the Marlins a lot of credit, they went up against one of the better teams in baseball and hung very tough with them for 2 games. The Marlins have a nice looking team, give them 2 years and they'll go far. No one will be laughing now.

Alex44 said:

I was at the game today, and OMG can we get a fly ball with the bases loades and no outs!!! Twice today we had bases loaded and no outs and could'nt get a sac flied or a hit. Our youth showed in these situations.

=Alex44Girardi said earlier in the season Cabrera could hit 50+ home runs if he wanted to, but he isnt that kind of hitter, he is a Manny Ramirez type that will get his homers but doesnt swing for the fences

He's a modest, team-oriented, extremely talented young star for south florida. he could have a 50+ homerun season, but i agree with Girardi, hes not that type of player. He kinda reminds me of Dwayne Wade, and I'll explain.

Shaq told Wade in the playoffs this year to go out there and score 60 points. Wade is talented enough, but he said he didn't want to. He's not that type of player either, he care more about the team than he does himself. This was very impressive to Shaq and he said this is where Wade is different, better than the young stars that he played with in the past, Kobe and Penny.

These young guns are going to make South Florida sports REALLY FUN to watch for years to come. Just check out my sig. (props to Nappy Roots it won't let me put it in my sig for some reason)

Brown...stud

Cabs...stud

Wade...stud

Prime Time...stud

:yes:

dominizzo said:
MArlins Stink
Great expertise! You always post some 1 line statement without giving ANY reasoning. Pathetic. :rolleyes2

Reggie Abercrombie frustrates me

He has so much talent....he could be the answer in centerfield, be the big bat we need.....he has the arm, speed, power, attitude.....but he doesnt make good contact enough.....If he could be consistant he has the power to hit 30 home runs and drive in 90+ RBI

Back
Top Bottom