Official 2006 Florida Marlins Thread | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2006 Florida Marlins Thread

NYPhinFan said:
I am in a starnge situation in that I am a HUGE Dolphin fan but also a Met fan. So I decided to go to the game last night after visiting Dolphin camp during the day.These are some of my observations and by no means do I mean them as anykind of trash talk
1. The stadium at that time of day was absolutly gorgeous.
2. I was in awe how easy it was to get tickets and maybe I am just used to Shea Stadium but I could not believe how few people there was there. Most of the ballpark from what I could tell were Met fans
3.Whoever sang the National Anthem got the words wrong..I was sitting over the met dugout about 17 rows up and we were all laughing asking if they had since changed the words since the last time it was sang.
4.I have never been to a Marlin game before..you think the electric feeling was just because of the Mets or that is normal for a game?
5.Why do Marlin fans chant "Lets go Marlins" when they are in the field?. I only have heard chants like that when the team is up at bat?
6. It was so funny feeling the hatred of New Yorkers from the other side of the fence(I am a dolphin fan and HATE Jet fans).
7.Why in Gods name do they still collect tolls on the turnpike after the game? It snarls traffic terribly. Why not pay both ways coming in or just wave the toll leaving to open things up?
Overall it was a pretty good experience(except for the 9th..lol)It was just funny rooting against a miami team in that stadium when if it was a football game I would be going the other way!

5: We were trying to drowned out ALL the Mets fans:boohoo:

Get Up And Go said:
I wish it was.
The real crime was the lady who butchered tha National Anthem last night!..HOLY COW!:shakeno: :shakeno:

I dont feel confortable when Nolasco goes out to pitch for some reason.....I know he has had some great starts but he has had some terrible ones to

Alex44 said:
Nolasco :nono:

Oh well keep it at 5....Trachsel is pitching we have a chance at least

He did better then the 1st inning at least

Back
Top Bottom