Official 2006 Florida Marlins Thread | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2006 Florida Marlins Thread

Get Up And Go said:
Owe......my head hit the ceiling:lol:

I jumped up and did a huge fist pump (Same fist pump I did after Chambers caught the winning TD in Buffalo) :D

If Cinci loses and we gain a game on them it makes it even sweeter

Wow nice win for the Marlins tonight. I'm surprised Billy Wagner has pitched so poorly this season, I thought he was going to be dominate.

im apologize for calling willingham a scumbag and a POS right before he hit that home run.

death7star said:
im apologize for calling willingham a scumbag and a POS right before he hit that home run.

I dont apologize for calling Randy Messanger a Worthless POS even though we ended up winning :lol: that guy really needs to be gone, Id rather have Moehler out of the Bullpen, and least he can give you 2 scoreless innings...;=....

Alex44 said:
I dont apologize for calling Randy Messanger a Worthless POS even though we ended up winning :lol: that guy really needs to be gone, Id rather have Moehler out of the Bullpen, and least he can give you 2 scoreless innings...;=....

agreed on both points. i was like why in gods name does randy even pitch. i want tankersly in instead of that garbage.

i hope moehler's start was just b/c of the double header. we have a perfect rotation with johnson, willis, olsen, nalesco, and sanchez. no need to mess with that with the ****ty starter moehler.

Well Messy was doing very well since the begining of the season til probably last month. I'm not going to hate on him just yet. All's forgiven IMHO since we won.

Get Up And Go said:
Well Messy was doing very well since the begining of the season til probably last month. I'm not going to hate on him just yet. All's forgiven IMHO since we won.

I forgive him for tonight since we won.....but a 1-6 record isnt good at all.....

Every game counts for us, we werent supposed to be within 5.5 games of the wildcard at this point and we are....we cant afford to blow games, we already blew two games since the all star break, we could be 3.5 back if the bullpen was just a little more consistent

During June the bullpen was lights out and we had an amazing month, thats what we need

Ray Finkle said:
Wow nice win for the Marlins tonight. I'm surprised Billy Wagner has pitched so poorly this season, I thought he was going to be dominate.
he is 35 i think the mets will regret signing him for 4 years (was it 4 or 5)

death7star said:
agreed on both points. i was like why in gods name does randy even pitch. i want tankersly in instead of that garbage.

i hope moehler's start was just b/c of the double header. we have a perfect rotation with johnson, willis, olsen, nalesco, and sanchez. no need to mess with that with the ****ty starter moehler.

It was :D they are going to move him to the bullpen....which is fine with me, I trust him to get 3 outs at a time, maybe go two innings.

We need more Marlin fans :nono:

Alex44 said:
It was :D they are going to move him to the bullpen....which is fine with me, I trust him to get 3 outs at a time, maybe go two innings.

We need more Marlin fans :nono:

We have plenty of fans but they only like playoff games.

Man, the stadium was electric last night. Big crowd by our standards on a Tuesday night, and the place was hopping all the way through. Amazingly, no one left going into the 9th, and they were rewarded.

And after the game, what you guys didn't see on TV, was everyone in the concourse chanting "Let's go Marlins" all the way out. First time I've heard it like that since the 2003 playoffs.

Oh, and I'm good with walkoff homers...I was at the last one, the Mikey Lowell shot off of Loop in 2004. Go me.

RWhitney014 said:
Man, the stadium was electric last night. Big crowd by our standards on a Tuesday night, and the place was hopping all the way through. Amazingly, no one left going into the 9th, and they were rewarded.

And after the game, what you guys didn't see on TV, was everyone in the concourse chanting "Let's go Marlins" all the way out. First time I've heard it like that since the 2003 playoffs.

Oh, and I'm good with walkoff homers...I was at the last one, the Mikey Lowell shot off of Loop in 2004. Go me.

Lucky!!
02-2.jpg

Get Up And Go said:
We have plenty of fans but they only like playoff games.

I know its sad

Maybe thats because were never expected to make the playoffs though....a new stadium might fix the problem who knows

Alex44 said:
I know its sad

Maybe thats because were never expected to make the playoffs though....a new stadium might fix the problem who knows

It remains a mystery.

Back
Top Bottom