Official 2006 Florida Marlins Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2006 Florida Marlins Thread

It almost hurts me watching Preston Wilson on other teams

When he was a Marlin Id go to games and Id always sit in center field right behind him, and every game I was at he would toss me a ball or two, in between innings or when he caught the last out, It was so cool, he was my favorite player and he knew it

Anyway back to today

Ambercrombie is coming to bat, he reminds me of the kind of player Preston was for us

the Marlins have a pretty decent team, I think they won't suck as much as some experst think. and from everything I've seen they think the Marlins will lose 100+ games.

they have some pretty good hitters, they are young which is probably why they didn't do anything last night but they are good hitters. the whole season will really depend upon the pitching, Willis is good but outside of him we have a bunch of youngsters who could get rattled alot this season

nick1 said:
the Marlins have a pretty decent team, I think they won't suck as much as some experst think. and from everything I've seen they think the Marlins will lose 100+ games.

they have some pretty good hitters, they are young which is probably why they didn't do anything last night but they are good hitters. the whole season will really depend upon the pitching, Willis is good but outside of him we have a bunch of youngsters who could get rattled alot this season

Ive been saying this for months now and last night proved it to me

There going to give it all they have and they are talented, their mind set will determine how far they can go

From what ive seen so far I really like Hanley Ramirez, if he keeps this up he will be a very good player, and from what ive heard he can fly speed wise

EDIT - WOOOOOT

Ambercrombie got his first career hit and he ripped it!!!

wow 10-0

I really like Hanley and Ambercrombie, they look good, especially Hanley at this point

last night i was swishing that Alex came back but wow....Hanly came out to play today....look at the future of our team guys...

I love how Abercrombie runs full speed every time he makes contact even on routine grounders.

Back
Top Bottom