Official 2006 Florida Marlins Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2006 Florida Marlins Thread

go Marlins! I'm not sure how good to expect them to be but I think .500 is a possibility maybe better, how do you guys think they will do?

nick1 said:
go Marlins! I'm not sure how good to expect them to be but I think .500 is a possibility maybe better, how do you guys think they will do?
idk i don't think they won't be as bad as people think but who knows i only really know like 5 players just don't get ur hopes up lol

Im not sure.....I see a LOT of talent on the team, they are just young, I think they will hit just fine, the pitching staff worries me though, its a huge dropoff from years passed, and im still waiting to see how the defense will play

down 6-4 at the moment.. >:0

lets go marlins!

6-5 with a runner on 2nd, they are making a come back

Marlins coming back...2 innings to go..we can do eeeetttt.

Moehler put the team in a bad situation, I didn't even like him last year. he needs to be demoted to bullpen. a rookie wouldn't do any worse

Alex22 said:
6-5

We got a shot, im pleasantly suprised by the teams play these first 3 games

Especially yesterday against Andy Pettite...:eek:

Even if we lose tonight its ok, we fought back when we could have just rolled over and died as a young team.

1 more inning left to win it

Alex22 said:
Even if we lose tonight its ok, we fought back when we could have just rolled over and died as a young team.

1 more inning left to win it

Or tie ;)

gonna have to beat the best closer in the mlb to do it..

Back
Top Bottom