Official 2006 Florida Marlins Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2006 Florida Marlins Thread

Expect the best, but prepare for the worse thats what ive always been told

I really like Joe Girardi he seems like a real stand up guys, if we give 100% every game I wont mind losing, Like before when we really stunk we always left it on the field so I was happy

Question for everyone here

Who are your all time favorite marlins

EDIT- I'll keep games updated for everyone who doesnt watch or cant watch or whatever

After 1 Inning- tied 0-0

Let me preface this by saying that I am a huge Marlins fan and former season ticket holder. Myself and 3 of my coworkers have been splitting 2 seats since the 96 season. This year, 2 decided not to renew which left me and someone else. Price was too high for 2 peple so we didnt renew.

Judging by the looks of this lineup, the 2006 Marlins run total will be equal to or slightly higher than Miguel Cabrera's RBI total.

Thats pessimistic Dub :lol:

They are young but they have talent, dont give up untill they prove they cant compete

Alex22 said:
Thats pessimistic Dub :lol:

They are young but they have talent, dont give up untill they prove they cant compete

I love baseball and it has to get really bad for me not to watch. I do agree with you in that they are talented and very young. Should either be really exciting or very disapponting. I just really hate the fact that we find ourselves in this predicament every 5 years. It's tough being a fan this way. No wonder they can't draw people.

It's time we got a serious owner with deep pockets who can build us a domed stadium. That's the ONLY way MLB will survie in south florida.

Dubfire said:
I love baseball and it has to get really bad for me not to watch. I do agree with you in that they are talented and very young. Should either be really exciting or very disapponting. I just really hate the fact that we find ourselves in this predicament every 5 years. It's tough being a fan this way. No wonder they can't draw people.

It's time we got a serious owner with deep pockets who can build us a domed stadium. That's the ONLY way MLB will survie in south florida.

I know what you mean about the shakeups every 5 years, I was 7 when I started watching baseball in 97 and we won the world series, after that year I didnt totally understand where all the players went I was to young to really understand trades, free agency and such, but I followed the team through all our bad years, and its frustrating, but I love our team so I'll always support them somehow and hope they dont leave Florida

Change in ownership would be good, and we NEED a new stadium soon, sometimes I wonder if our ownership now wants us out of florida

Alex22 said:
I know what you mean about the shakeups every 5 years, I was 7 when I started watching baseball in 97 and we won the world series, after that year I didnt totally understand where all the players went I was to young to really understand trades, free agency and such, but I followed the team through all our bad years, and its frustrating, but I love our team so I'll always support them somehow and hope they dont leave Florida

Change in ownership would be good, and we NEED a new stadium soon, sometimes I wonder if our ownership now wants us out of florida

i dont think so....i think the shake-up was for what they say- to save revenue. the only reason i feel that they have not accepted the San Antonio deal is because they REALLY want to stay in South Florida

First and Third two outs.....

Come on get this out

EDIT-

0-0

Houston at bat

bases loaded 2 outs....bottom of the 7th......

EDIT AGAIN-

Wild Pitch :cry: run scores

Down 1-0...and our offense isn't showing any life...

Oh well this is a young team and can look at this two ways

1- We played them tough, they are the defending national league champs, and they needed a passed ball to beat us, we can be for real

2- We cant even score a run....we suck

How they decide to take this lose will shape the rest of the season

Alex22 said:
Oh well this is a young team and can look at this two ways

1- We played them tough, they are the defending national league champs, and they needed a passed ball to beat us, we can be for real

2- We cant even score a run....we suck

How they decide to take this lose will shape the rest of the season

yeah.. we did play them hard..its a very young team and we might dont win alot of games..but hey.. im enjoying the marlins while they are still here.. go fish tho..:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom