***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread***

im not a heat fan, but don't worry man. its a tough loss, but its basketball, u can lose games and still easily make the playoffs. its impossible for them not to make the playoffs.

For a coach who preaches defense, that was some of the worst I have ever seen.

Wade, LeBron and Bosh are not getting cut. And there isn't any money left. This clown needs to get his **** together, or just pack his suitcases and leave town because there won't be a job for him soon.

im not a heat fan, but don't worry man. its a tough loss, but its basketball, u can lose games and still easily make the playoffs. its impossible for them not to make the playoffs.

I know you can loose games but leading by 22 and blowing it and them not having Williams in OT is ridiculous. I'm passionate about sports and its a lose like this that will ruin my week...not to mention Boston is next and that could be back to back

Playing like this...this team will go no where

Easy bro. Good thing about this team is they know how to bounce back. Its a very young season and the Jazz were shooting lights out in the second half. The loss sucks but **** games like this happen. James was shooting like ****

why the **** would eddie ****ing sucking ******* house take the last second shots?

he ****ing ****ing ****ing sucks

against NO (0-7 from 3 before shot) and tonight (2 bleeping points)

holy ****

only wade and only wade should be taking our last second shots

god im ****ing pissed!

FU EDDIE HOUSE GO DIE

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

wade as usual as he has done for many years takes over that overtime and the ******* house take the last second shot

good lord

Easy bro. Good thing about this team is they know how to bounce back. Its a very young season and the Jazz were shooting lights out in the second half. The loss sucks but **** games like this happen. James was shooting like ****

I know it's young but damn man...I really hating ****ing loosing and it's games like this that irk me so bad

we have d ****ing wade or lebron ****ing james

and ******* eddie bleeping house is taking our last second shots

what kind of horse **** is that?

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

I know it's young but damn man...I really hating ****ing loosing and it's games like this that irk me so bad

eddie ****ing house SHOULD NEVER take our last second shots...

You guys do realize that they hit like 6 threes in a row right? Games like that happen maybe 3 times a year. Milsap only hit 2 threes prior to tonights game and he hit 4 of them in the closing seconds. They had the pressure on the Williams which is what any team would do and they let Milsap hit a very low percentage shot that he drained. The one that tied it in the end of the 4th was the luckiest rainbow I think I have ever seen a player hit

I know you can loose games but leading by 22 and blowing it and them not having Williams in OT is ridiculous. I'm passionate about sports and its a lose like this that will ruin my week...not to mention Boston is next and that could be back to back
ya i agree with u man, i am also very passionate about sports and i hear where you are coming from. however, a dolphin loss like this would be a lot more catastrophic than this heat loss due to the margin of error in each sport.

i know its early in the season, but from watching this team so far, it seems like they r not going to just dominate everyone like ppl thought. they will have their blowouts against the poor teams, which most good teams do in the nba, and will play very competitive games vs good teams, but no blowing out these teams.

I'd rather watch the View on an endless loop then watch the 4th quarter and O.T. of that game again. That was PAINFUL.

why the **** would eddie ****ing sucking ******* house take the last second shots?

he ****ing ****ing ****ing sucks

against NO (0-7 from 3 before shot) and tonight (2 bleeping points)

holy ****

only wade and only wade should be taking our last second shots

god im ****ing pissed!

FU EDDIE HOUSE GO DIE

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

wade as usual as he has done for many years takes over that overtime and the ******* house take the last second shot

good lord

They had no choice. Jazz had everybody covered. They played perfect D on Wade when he tried to use the stack to get open. The heat were out of timeouts and House was the only person open

Do you guys (in your hearts) honestly believe this team will win a championship? Don't buy into all the media **** but out of your hearts...what do you think?

I want to believe we will but in my heart when all this happened..I didn't think we could pull it off

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom