***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread***

Do you guys (in your hearts) honestly believe this team will win a championship? Don't buy into all the media **** but out of your hearts...what do you think?

I have been saying it from the beginning. We will get into the playoffs and we may make it to the eastern conference finals but if we play boston, we probably won't get any further than that. And even if we do, we will most likely play the Lakers. No team is beating the Lakers this year. That team is better than they were last year.

I have been saying it from the beginning. We will get into the playoffs and we may make it to the eastern conference finals but if we play boston, we probably won't get any further than that. And even if we do, we will most likely play the Lakers. No team is beating the Lakers this year. That team is better than they were last year.

What about in the 4 yrs that we have the "Big 3" do you think they will win one or this will all be for nothing?

2 games against 2 good teams from the west and we lost, we have a big problem and i hope we get fixed right away

What about in the 4 yrs that we have the "Big 3" do you think they will win one or this will all be for nothing?

Definitley. The Celtics are getting older and older. Thats the good thing about the NBA, we can over the cap and I know that Mickey Arison won't let this be all for nothing. A big man will come along and hopefully our rookie players develope.

Don't forget that we still have Mike Miller. He is much better defender than James Jones. I never bought into the hype of the media. Stay away from them cause they love you when your up and they hate you when your down. Lebatard is probably the only local media I like.

in 4 years, u better hope u do. u gotta realize in 4 years, the celtics will not have garnett, allen, or pierce prob. still sold team without them, but u guys will deff be better than them. as for the lakers, they will still be good in 4 years from now with gasol, bynum if he stays healthy, but who knows where kobe is in 4 years and fisher. the lakers wont be even close to the same dominate team.

if u guys dont win in 4 years, id be real worried.

p.s, maybe one of u guys can answer this question, since the cba expires after this year, and one of the things david stern wants to implement is a hard cap, would that affect the wade, bosh, and james tandem due to the amount of money each of them r making?

in 4 years, u better hope u do. u gotta realize in 4 years, the celtics will not have garnett, allen, or pierce prob. still sold team without them, but u guys will deff be better than them. as for the lakers, they will still be good in 4 years from now with gasol, bynum if he stays healthy, but who knows where kobe is in 4 years and fisher. the lakers wont be even close to the same dominate team.

if u guys dont win in 4 years, id be real worried.

p.s, maybe one of u guys can answer this question, since the cba expires after this year, and one of the things david stern wants to implement is a hard cap, would that affect the wade, bosh, and james tandem due to the amount of money each of them r making?

Even if a new CBA affects the three, Bosh is the expendable one. Not only does he make more money then them, he is the extremity that doesn't affect balance.

our losses so far:
celtics (rondo PG)
hornets (paul PG)
jazz (Williams PG)

teams with top point guard play so far we are 0-3...

teams with great point guards and great big men are going to give us a lot of trouble...

We have Wade and LeBron for 4 or 6 yrs? They signed a 6 with the chance to opt after 4 right?

Definitley. The Celtics are getting older and older. Thats the good thing about the NBA, we can over the cap and I know that Mickey Arison won't let this be all for nothing. A big man will come along and hopefully our rookie players develope.

Don't forget that we still have Mike Miller. He is much better defender than James Jones. I never bought into the hype of the media. Stay away from them cause they love you when your up and they hate you when your down. Lebatard is probably the only local media I like.

The problem is that there is no rookie players. They all got cut. Except for Pittman. And he won't see the floor all season. Heck, he will be lucky to even break the active roster for a game. He's burried on the depth chart behind Anthony, Bosh, Haslem, Howard and Maglore.

And there won't be any rookies for the next few seasons. Miami traded away all of their draft picks to sign LeBron and Bosh to longer contracts.

Arroyo sucks...why in god's name was he in the overtime....lebron should be going point forward in crunch time...

Eddie house...im done with him...Spo needs to realize that he isn't big time player and shouldn't be in the crunch time situations.

I would have kept anthony in there at the end to at least have a big man down inside...bosh and haslem can't handle it...

Joel/bron (point guard)/wade/bosh/james(soon to be miller) should be the 5 in crunch time...

get arroyo and house out of there...im still pissed...

The problem is that there is no rookie players. They all got cut. Except for Pittman. And he won't see the floor all season. Heck, he will be lucky to even break the active roster for a game. He's burried on the depth chart behind Anthony, Bosh, Haslem, Howard and Maglore.

And there won't be any rookies for the next few seasons. Miami traded away all of their draft picks to sign LeBron and Bosh to longer contracts.

I don't want Pittman to play now and I don't think any draft picks would help the cause. They need a rough aggresive big man in the middle that understands the pace of the NBA. Bosh was never signed to do the things that Perkins can do. He was signed to spread the floor. Something will come along.

I don't want Pittman to play now and I don't think any draft picks would help the cause. They need a rough aggresive big man in the middle that understands the pace of the NBA. Bosh was never signed to do the things that Perkins can do. He was signed to spread the floor. Something will come along.

I hope so...I'm tired of being let down as a Miami sports fan...Dolphins and Canes sure know how to do it. Let's hope the Heat can be a bright spot lol

Back
Top Bottom