***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread***

I was just watching a replay of the final shot that Milsap took. That was a huge non call. At first I was yelling why the hell didn't Haslem box out but if you look again, Wade, Haslem, and Bosh all did. Milsap came flying in from the middle and pushed Haslem into Wade to grab the rebound. I'm not making excuses and I'm glad they didn't call the foul. I think this will be a wake up call b/c the way Lebron was settling for jumpers, the Heat should have never been up the way they were to begin with.

That was definitley a foul on Wade though. As a shoot blocker, he needs to learn not to swipe but to come straight down. It wouldn't have been a foul. Still, they needed this loss as a wake up call to change their game. Stop jump shooting and take it to the rim. Thats their strength.

Either going to be a blowout or disaster against the Celtics. I think we're going to see a bunch of Wade and James driving with reckless abandon. Against the Celtics that's not always a good thing.....although they do have Shaq

That was definitley a foul on Wade though. As a shoot blocker, he needs to learn not to swipe but to come straight down. It wouldn't have been a foul. Still, they needed this loss as a wake up call to change their game. Stop jump shooting and take it to the rim. Thats their strength.

My understanding is the foul was called because Wade had his hand on the hip of the defender. 50/50 chance of getting that call

If that was the call that was made that was bull****. I heard Tony Fiorentino say it was on a pushing call but I'm hoping the refs wouldn't make that call. I wouldn't put it passed them though. I saw the replay and all I saw was Wade taking out Milsaps arms

If that was the call that was made that was bull****. I heard Tony Fiorentino say it was on a pushing call but I'm hoping the refs wouldn't make that call. I wouldn't put it passed them though. I saw the replay and all I saw was Wade taking out Milsaps arms

I'm talking about the foul that was called on Wade with .7 or .4 left in OT. Francisco Elson was the player fouled. Bounce back game tomorrow

I'm talking about the foul that was called on Wade with .7 or .4 left in OT. Francisco Elson was the player fouled. Bounce back game tomorrow

My bad, I meant to say Elson too b/c that guy is horrible at freethrows(except on a night that Milsap shoots lights out) and I thought to myself "atleast he'll miss them.

Just a fluke win! Been a long time since I watched a team down that many points pull off the foul trick. Jazz get another comeback win tonight in Orl

Back
Top Bottom