***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread*** | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread***

wtf is with that stupid roll out play just drop back and find someone by rolling out your wasting have the friggen field my god

This team hasn't been able to run the ball since the first half vs New Orleans. So much for the Dolphins being about hard nosed punch the other team in the mouth football. WTF happened.

Everytime we do that roll out we eliminate half the field and shorten our passing tree to 2 routes! Surely I can't be the only one that sees that! Come on Henning!!!

Davis is doing well. Considering he is going against Moss and Brady and he is really getting tested. I think he just got the wind knocked out of him, I hope.

We need to find our running game. I like what i see from henne but he cant do it all.

This team hasn't been able to run the ball since the first half vs New Orleans. So much for the Dolphins being about hard nosed punch the other team in the mouth football. WTF happened.

Henning has been on his bye week since the 2nd half of the Saints game thinking Henne is in his 8th year and we have receivers that can catch the ball and tight ends who dont fumble

I'm sure they rolled Henne out due to all the blitzes that NE has been doing on third down.

That said, even when we've blitzed, we're not getting any penetration. :(

Jason Allen just got burnt and a half good thing it was out of bounds

Back
Top Bottom