***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread*** | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread***

Okay Defense, need 2 step up big time right here and get 2 Brady!!!

The Dolphins play the most exciting football in the NFL IMHO. You never know whats coming next.....

Pat White or Ginn may never be worth their high draft picks but that whole series they were both on the field and see what they did they spread the field and open up the defense

Can someone please tell me why we ever traded Welker??!!

because some of these yardbird fans said Bess will be everbit as good as Welker. right nowI hope those dolphin fans that said that are eating a plate full of crow right now.

its one thing to let players go but we didnt replace those players with anyone better .:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Henning's is in a groove right now... and Pat White is one beautiful s.o.b. .. perfect overall change-of-pace player.

NOW KILL BRADY!!

hey sorry i missed part of the game.. can someone tell me what happened to vontae? will he be back?

is carpenters leg just not that strong or has just never been able to kick it consistently into the endzone, i mean he did just kick a 52yard FG

Is it just me or does anyone else picture Brady on the ground writhing in pain every time he drops back against us?

Back
Top Bottom