Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread

Man losing Clay is going to suck. On the other hand Jordan is the big target ive wanted for Tannehill for years....

[video=youtube;YTv__UgJhMI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTv__UgJhMI[/video]

However... Ask Ryan Swope (I still think he woulda been perfect here) what impact concussions has on a pass catcher

speaking of Clay

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 23 secs24 seconds ago
Bills waiting to see Suh's deal in Miami before making Clay offer sheet but I'm told will be heavily frontloaded ($9M or more in 2015)...

speaking of Clay

Bills waiting to see Suh's deal in Miami before making Clay offer sheet but I'm told will be heavily frontloaded ($9M or more in 2015)...

Of course we knew they would have to do that to have a chance, basically make it where it does not become logical to match.

speaking of Clay

He's gone then. Sucks but Cameron ain't a bad replacement

speaking of Clay

bet they weren't happy to see that $5 million cleared this morning, lol

jets trading for fitzpatrick, cassel, hoyer etc all set to be starters..... why on earth does Matt Moore have no interest. I know who I would want on my team!

Hopefully we get him back on backup money

I like Anthony, possible at No. 14 RT @TonyPauline Dolphins had dinner with Stephone Anthony/LB/Clemson last night & working him out today.@AbramsonPBP @TonyPauline

He'd be a great pick in the 3rd. No way at 14.

That's with my watching him for 3 years now, I know him better than I know people around me :lol:

Good LB, bad early pick.

Back
Top Bottom