Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread

You don't make that type of trade for a player that you give a one year tryout for.

I personally think Bradford is one of the "elite" spread Quarterbacks out there . . . probably the best when it comes to accuracy from that formation.

He just can't stay healthy. Chip's system is a great fit tho.

Chip is gambling that his system + Bradford + His Offensive Line = Success. I don't make that gamble . . . but I guess we'll see.

One thing is for certain . . . this definitely isn't a one year lease. They gave up a 2nd round pick and a QB who had one of the greatest starts to a career before getting hurt. He's riding with Bradford unless he's about to get even stupider.

Jets and Bills made a lot of moves yesterday....

None involved a QB...

I think Randy can still cash in for a team. He's got a lot of mileage, but he's only 30 and is a proven commodity known to stay healthy. I think he'll get at least $5 million per season from somebody.

He's 31......turns 32 during the 2015 season.

I saw regression in his play....not a supporter of paying him much.

Brandon Marshell is going to lose his **** having to deal with Geno...

if we stop the run they wont do a damn thing but if we dont against them we screwed...pretty much the extent of it...til the base lbs arent a liability i know what teams are gonna do

foles sucks so i think everybody loses in that trade

Have to disagree with the "Foles sucks" comment. he struggled a bit up until he got hurt but the offensive line was at or below 2013 Fins level for that time. I think 3-4 starters were injured. Also the threat of the deep threat was gone & McCoy couldn't run the ball.

St Louis committed robbery plain & simple. Eagles fans here are loading up on pitch forks, deservedly so.

Have to disagree with the "Foles sucks" comment. he struggled a bit up until he got hurt but the offensive line was at or below 2013 Fins level for that time. I think 3-4 starters were injured. Also the threat of the deep threat was gone & McCoy couldn't run the ball.

St Louis committed robbery plain & simple. Eagles fans here are loading up on pitch forks, deservedly so.

Eagles fans in NY are doing the same, everyone of them I have talked to says Kelly doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. I hope he has a plan D,E & F because A, B & C certainly didn't pan out.

wait til you see him out of that system and tempo in philly...til you see how he handles pressure that is gonna come more frequent cause the defenders will have more in the gas tank and the opposition can disguise and play more coverages and blitz packages

when you let a team sub personnel and match yours and not have to play basic coverages cause of that tempo we'll find out some things...he's gonna have to read coverage more efficiently not gonna have so many dump offs and rely on rac at or within 2 yards of the los etc

if we stop the run they wont do a damn thing but if we dont against them we screwed...pretty much the extent of it...til the base lbs arent a liability i know what teams are gonna do

That why I'm starting to lean on Kendricks in the first....as much as I want Parker and to give Tannehill a real receiving threat on the outside...I trust him more with less then I do going in with the LBS we currently have on the roster...

suh just removed the picture of him in a lions jersey of his Twitter account

wait til you see him out of that system and tempo in philly...til you see how he handles pressure that is gonna come more frequent cause the defenders will have more in the gas tank and the opposition can disguise and play more coverages and blitz packages

when you let a team sub personnel and match yours and not have to play basic coverages cause of that tempo we'll find out some things...he's gonna have to read coverage more efficiently not gonna have so many dump offs and rely on rac at or within 2 yards of the los etc

Fair enough, but I think he can be an above average starter. Certainly would not have done this deal...

That why I'm starting to lean on Kendricks in the first....as much as I want Parker and to give Tannehill a real receiving threat on the outside...I trust him more with less then I do going in with the LBS we currently have on the roster...

the only other thing miami should consider at 14 is one of those top wrs...short of that take kendricks and plug that at mike...and dont dick around and think you can trade out when teams have cut marginal mikes all over the place...you want instincts read and diag and a mike that's ahead of the play but also can play 3 downs this is that guy

anyways off the soap box...4.61 is not gonna wait around long with that tape

Back
Top Bottom