Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread

Surely a midrounder will end up being more competent than Dallas.

Well Thomas was a 3rd round pick so that's my main concern with a lot of people just saying "pick one in the mid/late rounds" we might not end up with a quality player, or even starter for a few years

Michael Crabtree - WR - Free Agent
The San Jose Mercury News "hasn't heard a peep" about free agent Michael Crabtree.
Nor have we. Crabtree has yet to line up any known visits, while even informal connections haven't been dreamed up in the media. Crabtree is only 28 (in September), but had a disappointing 2014 both on paper and film. He hasn't looked the same since tearing his Achilles' tendon in 2013. He's reportedly not interested in re-signing with the 49ers, but his market could eventually force him to do so.
Related: 49ers
Source: Can Inman on Twitter Mar 11 - 12:45 AM

Unless this is some kind of three way deal to get his QB on draft day I'm starting to be happy we never got a chance at Chip Kelly. What a ****ing ridiculous trade that was.

Yep. Bradfords a good qb when healthy. Phillys gonna go hard for mariota and hope for a healthy Bradford as a backup plan. If option 1 diesnt work and Bradford gets hurt well at least Sanchez has a year under the system.

I'm thinking we might get to see plenty of Bradford to see how good he is. I predict the Jets want Bradford and this is a 3 way deal. I also predict Jeff Fisher is gonna be the big winner in this deal and he might have just saved his career in St Louis.

this free agency has made Omar Kelly & Andrew Abramson look foolish

Omar Kelly has no clue whats going on and is always late on everything and makes terrible predictions and you can tell he has NO SOURCE.

Abramson even tho i like the guy he failed on his Odrick and Clay predictions

Barry Jackson OUTSHINING avg Beasley & lame Armando

Jackson deserves a raise.

this free agency has made Omar Kelly & Andrew Abramson look foolish

Omar Kelly has no clue whats going on and is always late on everything and makes terrible predictions and you can tell he has NO SOURCE.

Abramson even tho i like the guy he failed on his Odrick and Clay predictions

Barry Jackson OUTSHINING avg Beasley & lame Armando

Jackson deserves a raise.

Barry has always been my favorite writer for the Dolphins.

There are still a ton of FA's left. G is incredibly thin though, outside of Wis there is Justin Blalock and Chris Myers.

Don't know much about em except Blalock is up there in age and Myers is fit for a ZBS.

Do they have position flexibility and are they any good?

The San Jose Mercury News "hasn't heard a peep" about free agent Michael Crabtree.
Nor have we. Crabtree has yet to line up any known visits, while even informal connections haven't been dreamed up in the media. Crabtree is only 28 (in September), but had a disappointing 2014 both on paper and film. He hasn't looked the same since tearing his Achilles' tendon in 2013. He's reportedly not interested in re-signing with the 49ers, but his market could eventually force his hand. Mar 11 - 12:45 AM

I knew this market would get cold. Crabtree, Shorts, Washington, Nicks, Stevie Johnson…some talent that will not make that much money.

Josina Anderson ‏@JosinaAnderson
S Jimmy Wilson sent me me a message this morning that he is visiting the #Chargers on Friday. #Dolphins

not a popular guy in these parts, but I think Wilson is a decent player

Unless this is some kind of three way deal to get his QB on draft day I'm starting to be happy we never got a chance at Chip Kelly. What a ****ing ridiculous trade that was.

Yeah that deal makes absolutely no sense at all. Kelly's lost his mind.

Back
Top Bottom