Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread

If you are bored just think about suhs impact in this defense up front...the only thing we have to worry about is health...he stays healthy and hes gonna murder people...and thru 5 years hes suited up every game health wise...its a lot of money but in 3 years he stays healthy the way the markets going it will be a steal pretty much

Just stay healthy...that means keep dallas thomas away from him

Absolutely no doubt Graham would've been worth our first rounder...

1st round pick and 10M a year? Thats a whole lot to tie up on a tight end. Not saying he isn't worth it, but nonetheless, thats a lot of commitment.

He is exactly what I wish Tannehill had in a TE, though. Would really help Ryan get to that next level..

ehh yeah probably should have pulled the trigger :(

If you are bored just think about suhs impact in this defense up front...the only thing we have to worry about is health...he stays healthy and hes gonna murder people...and thru 5 years hes suited up every game health wise...its a lot of money but in 3 years he stays healthy the way the markets going it will be a steal pretty much

Just stay healthy...that means keep dallas thomas away from him

I am ok with Suh at 18 mil per after seeing Odrick sign for 8.5 mil. I like Odrick but holy crap that contract is going to be bad.

No way would I give up a 1st to a tall, slow and especially soft receiver like Graham. Gronk is the only TE in the league that merits a 1st.

New Orleans got the better deal.

One thing I haven't noticed talked about on here is Smith being released. We have to have someone in mind because I can't see us going into next year with just Turner and Thomas at guards. there is just no way.....

1st round pick and 10M a year? Thats a whole lot to tie up on a tight end. Not saying he isn't worth it, but nonetheless, thats a lot of commitment.

He is exactly what I wish Tannehill had in a TE, though. Would really help Ryan get to that next level..

ehh yeah probably should have pulled the trigger :(

Honestly, are you serious (sounds harsher than I'm being haha)? He's one of the top two TE's in the NFL and it isn't even close. Absolutely fixes our redzone woes. WIth what Clay is asking for it's pretty much a minor bump in annual salary. Let Clay go, get a massive upgrade for $3M and a first. Outside of Luke Kluechy there's no better addition to our roster.

One thing I haven't noticed talked about on here is Smith being released. We have to have someone in mind because I can't see us going into next year with just Turner and Thomas at guards. there is just no way.....

Draft I would guess.

Draft I would guess.

Was our cap that tight that we needed that extra 2.75, I guess I would have held onto him for awhile yet. Something bigger must be in the works otherwise why force it? I mean they release Smith and keep Ellerbe and Starks on the roster? I don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom